As New Valyria warring subkingdoms cause trade posts to be destroyed

Report any problems with the mod here

As New Valyria warring subkingdoms cause trade posts to be destroyed

PostPosted by small_in_size » Mon Jul 17, 2017 18:32

Playing as Empire of New Valyria and i decided to grant the kingdom of Myr to one of my vassals, later when Myr goes into a civil war my trade posts in what remained as being counted as Myr (i kept the trade posts in the provinces that split off during the war) were destroyed.

I imagine this was due to what i assume would be something to do with the fact that trade posts in other merchant republics are immediately destroyed; which is what Myr temporarily became during their civil war.

I am not playing with any submods; however i have made a alteration in the mod\A Game of Thrones\common\buildings\palaces which alters the bonus trade posts you get for upgrading the Mansion and Map room and their various upgrades.

I will attach a link in the next post; i can't in this one because of anti-spam measures.
small_in_size

Re: As New Valyria warring subkingdoms cause trade posts to be destroyed

PostPosted by small_in_size » Mon Jul 17, 2017 18:38

Attached is a link from midway through this war https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Pop2 ... sp=sharing

As you can see in this save the provinces that have temporarily become Myr have actually built a trade post in one of the provinces that i formerly had one in - I had trade posts right up along the coast.
small_in_size

Re: As New Valyria warring subkingdoms cause trade posts to be destroyed

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:18

I suspect this is unavoidable and hardcoded, but will check the save anyway thanks.
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports