The Dragons in the East

Post your mod AARs and stories here

The Dragons in the East

PostPosted by devilbullex » Sun Jul 30, 2017 03:15

Hi!
After a long time hesitation, I decided to write this AAR. English is not my native language, and it will be a little bit rusty, but I promise to try my best :)

Anyway.

This is the story of Daemon the Black Dragon, also called Daemon the Exile, who sold his lands and titles in Westeros and sailed East for the Free Cities. He went to Tyrosh, and then Volantis, and was said to have reached Qarth and the Jade Sea. He bought a new ship in Astapor, and made multiple voyages to the Far East and the Shadowlands, and back to Westeros and the Wall. Later he established himself in the ruins in the Isle of Tears, and began rebuilding the castle there.

This is the story of a bastard boy who dreamt of dragons, and aspired kingship. The story of the man that rather than waging war against his kin to take his father's throne, chose to flee and carve his own kingdom in the East. This is the story of House Blackfyre.
devilbullex

Re: The Dragons in the East

PostPosted by JDSweet » Wed Aug 02, 2017 14:14

This could be interesting. For the record, I think Daeron was a bastard of Aemon and Naerys, so IMHO taking the throne from Daeron the Falseborn wouldn't have been immoral. "Daemon was a better man, and a better king."
JDSweet

Re: The Dragons in the East

PostPosted by JDSweet » Thu Aug 10, 2017 06:28

And then Daemon Blackfyre conquered x where x is the name of the title he conquered.

Just kidding but please don't abandon this, the concept is interesting.
JDSweet

Return to After Action Reports (AAR)