1.5 Bug - Title Revocation

Report any problems with the mod here

1.5 Bug - Title Revocation

PostPosted by ShiftyGuy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 17:13

Hi,

Unsure on the exact cause of this, but some strange behavior seems to be happening here.

When my council is abolished I can revoke any title as expected (as lord paramount of the north). But when the council is empowered I am unable to revoke anything, even if they would vote in favor.

"Title Revocation law enabled in the north" is crossed out when the council is empowered. I don't see why abolishing the council should be having any effect on this. Surely these options should only be having an effect on if they can vote, not if it is possible.

Can provide more info / screenshots / save if needed.

Edit - Just to note, this is working as expected when I was a High Lord, bug only happened once I became a lord paramount.

Thanks
ShiftyGuy

Re: 1.5 Bug - Title Revocation

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:02

A save from this would be good please.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by ShiftyGuy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 20:37

Sorry for the late reply, bug fixed itself randomly after 5 or so years and forgot to check back.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4phs7jn5o53kz ... g.ck2?dl=0

Still doing the same thing if load this save though, hope it's helpful.
ShiftyGuy

PostPosted by salatrin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 21:52

Title revocation law has to do with Realm Authority when its at the minimum level, and when your a high lord and u move up to lord paramount(or regular lord moving up to high lord) u inherit the new titles current laws as opposed to taking ur own laws with you.
So it could be possible that when u were a high lord, u had realm authority above the minimum with your council abolished but when u moved up to lord paramount and inherited those laws replacing your own, it had realm authority had its minimum causing that to happen then 5 or so years later when u increased realm authority that the title revocation was working again.
salatrin

Return to Bug Reports