Season 7 Episode 3 (Spoilers)

The place to talk about the books and the TV show. Beware of spoilers!

Season 7 Episode 3 (Spoilers)

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 03:11

Jon and Danny and davos nearly let it slip Jon was resurrected, want to know hwo they'll take that. Melisandre and Varys "we'll both die here". Ellaria getting her very sadistic punishment. Euron is now i guess betrothed to Cersei and sure knows how to piss of Jaime. What's going to happen to Yara? And what's going to happen to Theon, in next week trailer it looked like he was washing ashore on dragonstone. Danny is in big shit, her Tyrell and Dornish allies gone, Casterly Rock taken but now her troops are stranded there - and that's pretty much her entire fleet gone. Bran all emotionless coming home and freaking sansa out by making her relive the night she was raped. Baelish manipulating her like a pro. Sam at the citadel healed Jorah, which was awesome i'm super happy that it worked. And uh, wonder what's next for Sam. Cersei knows that Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey now, because Jaime will tell her it was Olenna, considering he convinced Cersei to be merciful with Olenna she might be pissed off.

Everything going downhill for Danny, she might just have to marry Jon. Good thing she gave the dragonglass, thanks Tyrion.
Iron bank now supporting Cersei?

Next week we've got Brienne slicing shit, Sansa looking frustrated in a room full of books. Theon washing ashore Drgonstone. Dragon flying. Baelish looking creepy. Unknown knife wielder, too manly to look like Arya. Danny begging Jon for help. Podrick got knocked down. Jaime taking Reach gold back. Girl on the horse overlooking Winterfeel, i think could be Arya. Someone lighting a fire, possibly Jon taking Danny underneath Dragonstone or something as seen later.
Dawnbreaker

Re: Season 7 Episode 3 (Spoilers)

PostPosted by Azsouth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 04:51

I found it funny that Littlefinger "advised" Sansa on how to play the game then right after he finished Bran showed up and says he legit knows literally everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen lol. I don't really know why he can't be Lord of Winterfell and the three eyed raven, also he could have mentioned the truth about Jon to Sansa.

the teleporting of Eurons fleet from Kings Landing to Casterly Rock was a bit bullshit (yes the Silence was there, he didn't splite his fleet)

hands down Diana Rigg (Ollena Tyrell) won this episode if not this season that, she went out like a boss. I really hoped Randyll Tarly wasn't going to join the Lannisters but he did, Jaime still has a promise to Bronn of a prettier wife and a big castle which he could have gotten both in this episode w/ Highgarden and convincing Cercei to spare the last daughter sand snake (bad pussy?) because he did like her by saying that as Lannisters they owe him a debt and he was calling it in.
Azsouth

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 06:01

Azsouth wrote:the teleporting of Eurons fleet from Kings Landing to Casterly Rock was a bit bullshit (yes the Silence was there, he didn't splite his fleet)

I find it's best to just ignore the teleporting, they've been doing it a lot.

Azsouth wrote: Jaime still has a promise to Bronn of a prettier wife and a big castle which he could have gotten both in this episode w/ Highgarden and convincing Cercei to spare the last daughter sand snake (bad pussy?) because he did like her by saying that as Lannisters they owe him a debt and he was calling it in.
Bron wouldn't be able to change Cersei's mind on her, despite the fact Cersei has already poisoned her and she's going to die if she hadn't by the episode end anyway.
Dawnbreaker

PostPosted by suvantar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 20:45

She can still be given the antidote for The Long Goodnight though. And she WAS the Sand Snake who first introduced Bronn to it and then subsequently gave him the antidote for it, so there would be some irony if Bronn later saved her from the same potion, but really, why would they want to continue on with the Dorne story.
suvantar

PostPosted by Mirith » Mon Jul 31, 2017 20:56

Remember, how Littlefinger betrayed Ned, holding knife around his neck?
Well, he may be totally phucked.
If only Bran could revisit that. Of course... assuming he can see that moment of the history, even though there aren't any wierwood trees in Kings landing. (But there also probably were not any such trees around Tower of Joy either)
Of course, it also depends on writers of the show.
Mirith

Return to Story and Lore