Learn from a wisdom

For any general subject related to the mod

Learn from a wisdom

PostPosted by cnone » Thu Aug 03, 2017 23:49

After reaching the Acolyte rank I received the "Learn from a wisdom" mission but I had no follow-up regarding that. There were no Wisdoms in the guild, just the Grand Master and tons of Acolytes and Patrons.
After the previous grand master's demise, my character became the new GM. However, I'm still stuck at the wisdom mission and I haven't received any of the Wisdom or GM interactions.

What am I supposed to do? Should I cancel the Wisdom mission?
Also how can I maintain a natural growth in the guild? How may I ensure Acolytes getting promotions?

p.s. Are the quality-1 golden bracelets and gemstones the only fake valuables that we can create?
cnone

Re: Learn from a wisdom

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:03

cnone wrote:After reaching the Acolyte rank I received the "Learn from a wisdom" mission but I had no follow-up regarding that. There were no Wisdoms in the guild, just the Grand Master and tons of Acolytes and Patrons.
After the previous grand master's demise, my character became the new GM. However, I'm still stuck at the wisdom mission and I haven't received any of the Wisdom or GM interactions.

What am I supposed to do? Should I cancel the Wisdom mission?
Also how can I maintain a natural growth in the guild? How may I ensure Acolytes getting promotions?

At the moment there is a chronic shortage of wisdoms in the world, I am addressing this for the next update.

cnone wrote:p.s. Are the quality-1 golden bracelets and gemstones the only fake valuables that we can create?

Yep
knuckey
Site Admin

Re: Learn from a wisdom

PostPosted by cnone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 02:17

knuckey wrote:At the moment there is a chronic shortage of wisdoms in the world, I am addressing this for the next update.

Thanks for the response but the question stands:
Does becoming a GM without having learned from a Wisdom block the use of higher rank powers for good?
cnone

Return to General Discussion