[1.5] Infirm due to old age and immortal trait

Report any problems with the mod here

[1.5] Infirm due to old age and immortal trait

PostPosted by harad » Mon Aug 07, 2017 14:17

The event 6100 in the file "health_events", that adds the infirm modifier due to old age, is triggered also for immortal character that aren't supposed to become physically older than the age they've already reached when becoming immortals.
Being resurrected by R'hllor seems to practically exclude with is 10 factor, it is possible to add something similar for the vanilla immortality in the official release?
harad

Re: [1.5] Infirm due to old age and immortal trait

PostPosted by chosenbyfew » Thu Aug 10, 2017 04:01

As I recall, it's a bug they were made aware of and have fixed for the next version.

In the meantime, you can add "modifier = { factor = 0 trait = immortal }" to the mean_time_to_happen block to get rid of it for immortals. If you only want to disable it for people who gained immortality before a certain age, you could instead do "modifier = { factor = 0 trait = immortal NOT = { immortal_age = [certainAge] } }" and it'll check to make sure that they're immortal AND became immortal before the age of [certainAge]
chosenbyfew

PostPosted by harad » Fri Aug 11, 2017 13:14

Thank you very much for your suggestion and for fixing it for the next realease.

I put "modifier = { factor = 0 trait = immortal }" in the event, and the game immediately fired it. I've put a "NOT = { trait = immortal }" for now.
harad

PostPosted by covya » Fri Aug 11, 2017 16:18

putting a factor 0 in the MTTH means that on average it fires in 0 days, probably forcing it to fire for everyone who fulfils the conditions, as soon as they fulfil the conditions :P
adding the NOT trait = immortal into the trigger is probably the better way
covya

PostPosted by chosenbyfew » Fri Aug 11, 2017 16:32

Yes. That. Man, I've been tired, I must've confused how a MTTH block works with how a random block works. Thanks for catching that.
chosenbyfew

Return to Bug Reports