Please include all roads on the game map

For any general subject related to the mod

Please include all roads on the game map

PostPosted by m3dicated » Tue Aug 08, 2017 16:58

I'd really like to see some more "infrastructure" in Westeros and Essos, because only Kingsroad/Oceanroad and others are too few, in my opinion. Including others would make the world seem more rich. Also, after the "Spoils of War" episode, I'd like to see The Reach a bit more orangey and "reap". Like honey-colored and to be a mix between the Stormlands and the Dorne. A bit more like a steppe-plains, in some places. My point is, that there could be more variety, than just all the Westeros is green and just the Dorne is different.

m3dicated

Re: Please include all roads on the game map

PostPosted by Kripox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 16:30

The Game of Thrones TV series has nothing to do with this mod. The mod is based on the books, not the show, so any changes the show make are more than likely not gonna make it in.
Kripox

Re: Please include all roads on the game map

PostPosted by Ser Blackfyre » Sun Aug 13, 2017 04:02

In fairness, more roads (no bonus) would look nice, as would some variance in topography. All seven kingdoms are pretty big (excluding the Iron Islands). Look at how say Northern France and Southern France are, as an example. It's not wildly different, but it does have something of a change. It's more work, to be sure, but visually it'd just look nice.
Ser Blackfyre

Return to General Discussion