Conquest Westeros

For any general subject related to the mod

Conquest Westeros

PostPosted by Brume » Mon Sep 04, 2017 02:40

I pick the Aegon Conquest timeline, i play as a custom house and have the Trident and Vale, i manage to get a foot into the stormland with wedding not sure i will keep it.. I was wondering, is there a tip to add kingdom under our control?? I dont think you can get a claim thru frabricating, i dont see any ambition to go on conquest either. Im on the process to get High lordship from the Rock, pieces by pieces but this can take some time especially due to do truce following a war, if i manage to get enough of his land would it be possible to revoke his title?? If not is there a good way to finally unify Westeros?
Brume

Re: Conquest Westeros

PostPosted by imp » Tue Sep 05, 2017 13:09

Ironborn has special invasion cb; if you are not one of them, then there is an ambition ‘Expand Realm by Conquest’ you will have to persuade your vassals, and in case of success you’ll acquire once-per-life cb to conquer any independent realm.
imp

PostPosted by Aszrayel » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20

Brume wrote:I pick the Aegon Conquest timeline, i play as a custom house and have the Trident and Vale, i manage to get a foot into the stormland with wedding not sure i will keep it.. I was wondering, is there a tip to add kingdom under our control?? I dont think you can get a claim thru frabricating, i dont see any ambition to go on conquest either. Im on the process to get High lordship from the Rock, pieces by pieces but this can take some time especially due to do truce following a war, if i manage to get enough of his land would it be possible to revoke his title?? If not is there a good way to finally unify Westeros?

The easiest way is to probably work towards creating the Seven Kingdoms title, and in that time period the Stormlands have the province where King's Landing would be (also a good chunk of the Crownlands). That being said, I wouldn't give up on the Stormlands. I would look at what all requirements would be to create the Seven Kingdoms title and work towards that. Then you'd have the ability to wage de-jure wars on the rest of the Kingdoms you don't have. I think it's possible to fabricate a claim on a Kingdom, but it's hard to do and could take a long while. The conquest CB requirements I think are you have to have a certain amount of prestige, be either ambitious, greedy, or ruthless, and then hold a council to see if your vassals go along with it, unless you change the game rule at start. There's also a game rule for title fabrication.
Aszrayel

PostPosted by Brume » Thu Sep 07, 2017 03:25

Thank you for the reply,

I try not to give up on the stormland, the thing is, i manage to web my first son and heir, the lord of blackwood, to the storm Queen, they now have two children but they are both girls. The Queen just had a bastard son, im trying to get him assassinated, and hopefully he will eventually get a son for himself. Do you think getting enough of the rock land will give me the title eventually??
Brume

PostPosted by Aszrayel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56

Brume wrote:Thank you for the reply,

I try not to give up on the stormland, the thing is, i manage to web my first son and heir, the lord of blackwood, to the storm Queen, they now have two children but they are both girls. The Queen just had a bastard son, im trying to get him assassinated, and hopefully he will eventually get a son for himself. Do you think getting enough of the rock land will give me the title eventually??

Yeah, getting rid of that son is a good idea. It's very likely she could eventually legitimize him so her title stays within her dynasty. As for The Rock, I think you'll need to control at least 51% of the Duchies in order to usurp the title. Keep in mind though, when you do usurp the title, some of the rest of the duchies may not come under your control and could become independent. If that's the case, and you're unable to offer vassalization (they may not like you because you usurped their liege lord's title), be prepared to immediately declare a de-jure war on all of them. Otherwise, another Kingdom could come in, offer them vassalization, and integrate them into another realm, which could make things a bit harder later on. By immediately declaring war, they won't be able to accept any vassalization offers.
Aszrayel

PostPosted by Brume » Thu Sep 07, 2017 14:55

I had a question about this process, can you push all de-jure claim in a single war?? If so, how can you do ? I have already two potential de-jure warwith the kingdom of the Rock but it seem i can only press one claim at a time in a war.. im not sure why, because i have see it happening from the AI to claim more then one county in a war. If so it is the same for pressing a claimant ??
Brume

PostPosted by Aszrayel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 16:07

Brume wrote:I had a question about this process, can you push all de-jure claim in a single war?? If so, how can you do ? I have already two potential de-jure warwith the kingdom of the Rock but it seem i can only press one claim at a time in a war.. im not sure why, because i have see it happening from the AI to claim more then one county in a war. If so it is the same for pressing a claimant ??

What I was talking about is after you usurp The Rock Kingdom title. Some of the leftover duchies may end up independent. In that case you can declare separate de-jure wars on each of them, so you'll have multiple wars going on. As for pressing multiple claims in a single war (which, to me, would make more sense than pressing one claim, waiting for truce time to expire, pressing another, wait, rinse and repeat, etc.), I haven't seen that often. I sometimes play vanilla AGOT and other times with submods. The times I did see it, I'm not sure if it was vanilla or with submods running, so I can't really answer that question.
Aszrayel

Return to General Discussion