2 small issues

Report any problems with the mod here

2 small issues

PostPosted by Galrun » Thu Sep 07, 2017 22:53

First: After each funeral I get an event asking me how much reserves I want to put aside for the next winter. This does not make too much sense and the event seems not to have any effect besides paying a small, medium or large amount of money for nothing ;-)

Second: I appointed a new commander and shortly after this named him chief general. Afterwards he got upset with me for not being a commander anymore. As he got an even better promotion this makes no sense in this case. A chief general is always a commander by nature, so no reason to complain that he lost the minor title of commander.
Galrun

Re: 2 small issues

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:00

Galrun wrote:First: After each funeral I get an event asking me how much reserves I want to put aside for the next winter. This does not make too much sense and the event seems not to have any effect besides paying a small, medium or large amount of money for nothing ;-)

Not a bug

Galrun wrote:Second: I appointed a new commander and shortly after this named him chief general. Afterwards he got upset with me for not being a commander anymore. As he got an even better promotion this makes no sense in this case. A chief general is always a commander by nature, so no reason to complain that he lost the minor title of commander.

I'm not familiar with this event, do you have a screenshot or remember any event text?
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by reythekid » Fri Sep 08, 2017 18:20

Galrun wrote:Second: I appointed a new commander and shortly after this named him chief general. Afterwards he got upset with me for not being a commander anymore. As he got an even better promotion this makes no sense in this case. A chief general is always a commander by nature, so no reason to complain that he lost the minor title of commander.

I'm not familiar with this event, do you have a screenshot or remember any event text?[/quote]

It isn't actually an event. It's just you give someone the title commander, and then make them master-at-arms or chief general afterwards, but because they're now the master-at-arms, the commander title is redundant, so it's like you stripped them of the title.

Think the person just means, they don't understand why the character is upset, after getting a better promotion. But it's probably just a game engine thing, couldn't imagine how you'd work around it.
reythekid

PostPosted by Galrun » Fri Sep 08, 2017 19:23

The event text says something like "....is upset....so shortly after....commander...." ^^
I'm sorry but this is the only fragments I literally remember.
It was an opinion malus of around -30
Galrun

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Sep 15, 2017 18:34

I've found the event now, thanks for reporting.
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports