Titles "granted" to liege while still alive.

Report any problems with the mod here

Titles "granted" to liege while still alive.

PostPosted by doomtrooper3 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:59

So I was playing as House Reyne during the Century of Blood expanding my dynasty in the Westerlands. I'd taken the Highlordship of the Goldshire, most of the Gold Road among other territories. The kings of the Westerlands, with Minimal Crown Authority, have not been able to hamper my efforts. I'd even managed to make my nephew, a Reyne, Lord of Crakehall. However, for the time I've been trying to fix this, February 16th of the year I'm on is always the day I somehow lose all of my lands and titles while I still live to my king and have to end up continuing as my far weaker nephew, as he is the only other Reyne with a lordship. I've checked and here are some of the facts.

-Crown authority does not change leading up to or after my loss of lands.

-If I select to play as another lord with my most recent save, I don't lose my lands.

-The Lannister kings/queens do not have claims nor fabricated claims on any of my lands let alone all of them.

-The history of the titles shows that ALL of my titles were "granted" to whatever Lannister king or queen has power (I've tried console commands to kill my liege assuming it's a bug with their character but no; February 16th my lands are still given to my liege).

-While playing as my nephew, I looked to see if losing my lands had an effect on my relationship with the king, like maybe he'd revoked them. Nope, still on good terms with him (somehow) though I still do have claims on my now-former lands.

-I've tried loading earlier games to no result.

-I'm able to prevent this loss if I rebel (something I want to avoid) or, as I just discovered today, if all the Reynes of Crakehall die (another thing I want to avoid since I went to war half a dozen times to keep my nephew in power).

I've tried looking all over the internet for someone with a similar case but nothing came up. Any advice?

EDIT* I was playing as another lord on the same save and I discovered that the reason I'm still on good terms with my liege is because I gave him my lands, all of them. So apparently, the lands still go to him if I am not playing as myself.
doomtrooper3

Re: Titles "granted" to liege while still alive.

PostPosted by knuckey » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:36

Can you upload a save where this is repeatable please?
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by doomtrooper3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 20:43

Sure can, just need to know how to upload a save file to here (sorry, never used a forum before).
doomtrooper3

PostPosted by knuckey » Sun Sep 17, 2017 19:08

No problem, upload to something like mediafire or dropbox and post the link here.
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports