Aegon should have his sisters as friends/lovers

For any general subject related to the mod

Aegon should have his sisters as friends/lovers

PostPosted by Mitza8 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 17:06

In my games, almost 10/10 times Rhaenys or Visenya declare war on Aegon, or go and carve they own realms. In my last save, they attacked him separately at the same time. I don't want to disable adventurers just for these two characters, and I heard plenty of people saying the same on reddit. I just think that they should stick with Aegon at least 19 out of 20 times
'For the internet is dark and full of spoilers'
Mitza8

Re: Aegon should have his sisters as friends/lovers

PostPosted by goingham247 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 19:59

If you plan on playing with Dragons it really is best to just disable adventurers.
goingham247

PostPosted by Damocles » Tue Sep 12, 2017 00:40

The problem with adventurers is that the triggering conditions and ai_will_do needs a bit more attention, as relates to their happiness with their current liege. Kevan, Rhaenys, Visenya, etc, should not be going on adventures.
Damocles

PostPosted by Exakter » Tue Sep 12, 2017 01:23

I don't see a problem with people pissed off going on adventures.
Exakter

PostPosted by salatrin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 04:56

its mostly cuz both Rhaenys and Visenya have quite high AI ambition values even without the ambitious trait, lower that ambition or just console both of them the content trait and it keeps them in check more often then not.
salatrin

PostPosted by Exakter » Tue Sep 12, 2017 21:11

Rhaenys could be content (she was afterall head over heels in love with Aegon, and likely WOULD be content just being his queen/2nd wife) but Visenya was a warrior first, a wife second. It makes sense in some play throughs that she'd run off and conquer shit. I rather love it when she does, which is 1/3 of my playthroughs.
Exakter

PostPosted by salatrin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 21:56

Thats what i do in my games, i give Rhaenys content and leave Visenya as she is and just hope she goes off and conquers foreign lands (which she usually does) but the odd time she instead will attack Aegon directly which usually results in her untimely death via the Black Dread.

My biggest issue i usually have tho is Visenya always getting imprisoned by Aegon for what looks to be no reason at all and that happens prob about 80% of the time, alot of times she gets thrown into exile and some games ive even seen both Rhaenys AND Visenya get exiled by Aegon with no character flags showing anything they did to deserve it.
salatrin

PostPosted by imp » Sat Sep 16, 2017 20:16

I think the problem here is that eventually they start asking who Aegon loves more (events related to polygamy and lover stuff), and so one of them become grievously offended which trigger rivalry; at least that is what I got recently, playing as Aegon.
Rivalry trigger plotting trigger imprisonment trigger fleeing and adventure.
imp

Return to General Discussion