More holdings slots

For specific technical issues and questions.

More holdings slots

PostPosted by elvtd » Mon Sep 11, 2017 21:57

How to create more holding slots, because i cant figure it out. I've already tried this citadel.prophpbb.com/topic4374.html, but it doesnt work for me.
elvtd

Re: More holdings slots

PostPosted by Plorpy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 04:40

I'd like to bump this, as I am having a similar issue in adding holding slots. I have been successful in doing so in earlier iterations of the Mod, but to no avail since 1.5 was installed.

I have edited my Provinces file in ...\Game Of Thrones\History so that Winterfell has max settlements set to 7; I have edited the landed_titles file in ...\Game of Thrones\Common\Landed Titles so that Winterfell's new settlement is referred to as:

b_winterfell1 = {
}

And I have edited the Localisation file named 00_titles north.csv with a new pair of cells at the very bottom reading:

b_winterfell1 ------ Winter's Gate

I am still unable to add any new holding in the seventh slot. Is there an issue with 1.5 and this particular modification of game files; or am I perhaps doing something wrong?
Plorpy

Re: More holdings slots

PostPosted by salatrin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 08:18

Plorpy wrote:I'd like to bump this, as I am having a similar issue in adding holding slots. I have been successful in doing so in earlier iterations of the Mod, but to no avail since 1.5 was installed.

I have edited my Provinces file in ...\Game Of Thrones\History so that Winterfell has max settlements set to 7; I have edited the landed_titles file in ...\Game of Thrones\Common\Landed Titles so that Winterfell's new settlement is referred to as:

b_winterfell1 = {
}

And I have edited the Localisation file named 00_titles north.csv with a new pair of cells at the very bottom reading:

b_winterfell1 ------ Winter's Gate

I am still unable to add any new holding in the seventh slot. Is there an issue with 1.5 and this particular modification of game files; or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

Did you add the Barony file in History\Titles?
salatrin

Return to Technical Discussion