Having trouble taming a Dragon not in the wild, through the console or otherwise.

Report any problems with the mod here

Having trouble taming a Dragon not in the wild, through the console or otherwise.

PostPosted by Spectrea » Tue Sep 12, 2017 18:57

Playing in the winds of winter bookmark submod and married Daenarys as Jon who proceeded to give him Rhaegal to tame. I dont have the option to do it legitimately except "face the dragon" in the wild but then he is in my court so its greyed out.

Through the console event dragon.12 upon it being successful a few days later it asks me what dragon i would like (Hatchling,young, huge etc) as the character is now a dragon rider despite the fact that when the event fired it gave me the option of Rhaegal then saying it was a success. It continually asks me dragon after dragon by the way until i reload none of them get tamed.

https://imgur.com/a/LbYZB

I have also tried the event dragon.14 directly at his charid too and while it does say Rhaegal has been successfully tamed it then gives Rhaegal the trait dragon rider. Opposite happens to Jon without a charid.

He doesn't even use dragon rider in battle either i know that offers unique tactics, so something is fucking up somewhere. Its kinda annoying me at this point, hes over the age of two, "my" friend, at my court yet no dice.
Spectrea

Re: Having trouble taming a Dragon not in the wild, through the console or otherwise.

PostPosted by knuckey » Sun Sep 17, 2017 18:00

Will take a look at this, thanks for reporting.
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports