Giving away kingdom rank titles as an emperor

For any general subject related to the mod

Giving away kingdom rank titles as an emperor

PostPosted by Grizwald714 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 02:50

So I am playing as Aurion in the century of blood bookmark. I started with the highlordship of Elyria after my journey to the ruins of old Valyria. Then formed the kingdom of North Valyria. I recently just formed the Empire of Noth Valyria. Anyway I want to give out some of the kingdom titles to my High Valyrian Dragonlord subjects however their doesn't seem to to be an option the hugest level title I see is only for Highlordships. I realize this may not be the smartest move game play wise to create such powerful vassals but for role play reasons I would like to. So is it possible to give out king level titles as Emperor and if so how becuase I couldn't find it under the grant land title.

Thanks for the help.
Grizwald714

Re: Giving away kingdom rank titles as an emperor

PostPosted by Exakter » Wed Sep 13, 2017 21:47

It is not possible to do it manually like that.

Sometimes events trigger (Not sure if they trigger for your own empire, but they do for the Seven Kingdoms)

Or use the console. give_title k_# charid
Exakter

PostPosted by reythekid » Fri Sep 15, 2017 16:27

Right, I think you have to give a king level title to the holder of a high lordship.
So it's like, you can't just give an unlanded person say, the high lordship of I dunno, Dragonstone. They have to be landed. THEN, you can give them the high lordship, then after that, you can give them a kingdom.
It's a build up. Can't just go, "okay you peasant, have this kingdom."
Least that's what I think. Sometimes though, it does get a little buggy, and then I just can't the kingdom I want to grant. So then I just use the console commands.

*edit

Complete forgot about this, sometimes it just shows up as a diplomatic option. I guess if they have a claim to the title and you have it. So one of my vassals died, and his heir was his daughter, but she didn't get the title, it reverted to me, so when I clicked on her, it popped up, "Grant Kingdom" so, there is that. But she held a high lordship.
Last edited by reythekid on Fri Sep 15, 2017 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
reythekid

PostPosted by LancelotLoire » Fri Sep 15, 2017 22:57

There is a little checkbox on the give title decision that sends all titles to the person as well. That's how you give an unlanded character a high lordship. Note that all titles that you personally own in that space are thus given to them.
LancelotLoire

PostPosted by Exakter » Sun Sep 17, 2017 02:39

heres an example of what I was talking about.

I conquer the stepstones, but I can't create the King title because I'm already an emperor and the stepstones have a requirement (Not already tier = e essentially).

But I have a son in charge of sunstone, and thus without the title I can't give it to him. However, he asks, as the lord of a territory within the stepstones to be recognized as the ruler... thus, he gets the title.

Its possible some times it allows you to create them.

Honestly I forget which titles you can create and which you can give away ( I know you can give away some, but it might be through other events)
Exakter

Return to General Discussion