Console Command to Force Liege Switch?

For any general subject related to the mod

Console Command to Force Liege Switch?

PostPosted by Jestor » Wed Sep 13, 2017 06:46

Hey guys, so Robert imprisons me after I refuse to hand over Daenerys. I get lucky with only being imprisoned and my people bust me out. Only he keeps revoking my titles and ending my game. Console killing him at a logical point in the narrative doesn't help either, because the cycle starts all over again with Joffrey. Is there a way to force my liege to be reset to the original High Lord? I'm getting a migraine over this and it's ruining my AAR.
Jestor

Re: Console Command to Force Liege Switch?

PostPosted by NinjaBloodraven » Wed Sep 13, 2017 13:53

You could use the console to switch to Robert, and then transfer vassal? I've disabled title revoking for scenarios like this to be honest.
NinjaBloodraven

PostPosted by Exakter » Wed Sep 13, 2017 21:50

What titles are in question? There are some work arounds I've used, like Ninja said the console can help. You could also remove the character flag that enables him to revoke from you.
Exakter

PostPosted by Jestor » Wed Sep 13, 2017 23:17

Exakter wrote:What titles are in question? There are some work arounds I've used, like Ninja said the console can help. You could also remove the character flag that enables him to revoke from you.

Lockport and Lonmouth counties. After the war for Daenerys' claim triggered because I refuse to give her up, I surrendered right away, got thrown in the dungeon, and people busted me out. Then he goes into revoking frenzy after winning the independence war against the Iron Islands.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I've also tried giving my PC a third county, then giving Robert Lockport and Lonmouth to get out of Westeros completely, but when I unpause the game, it lists my courtiers as still in Lockport and I can't get them to do anything in my new county.
Jestor

PostPosted by Jestor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 02:40

So vassal transfer works.

Transferring titles via console does not, however. Every time I do it, and hit unpause, it reverts right back to the original status, like the titles switches didn't even take at all. This is extremely frustrating.
Jestor

PostPosted by reythekid » Sat Sep 16, 2017 15:25

I think your courtiers would still be in Lockport and Lonmouth cause that's where they're from. tbh, if you wanted. What I would do, is give myself the high lordship of the county I'm in. (Dunno what it is for either of the two of those, but, it probably exists).
So, "Give_title (title name) charid" and then unpause to make sure you have the title, then give the high lordship to Daenerys, and you'll be her vassal.
And I THINK, I might be wrong, but i THINK, with the give title command, you strip any outstanding claims to the title. So even if Robert had a claim, that he could revoke it, he can't. He could argue however, that you're part of his dejure realm and wage war to claim you... but... cross that bridge when you get to it.
reythekid

PostPosted by Exakter » Sun Sep 17, 2017 02:36

claims don't matter if you are convicted of treason which I believe protecting Dany is.
Exakter

Return to General Discussion