Problem - Direct Vassal of the King

For any general subject related to the mod

Problem - Direct Vassal of the King

PostPosted by Ser Cauldron » Mon Sep 25, 2017 22:13

Hail, dear forum-members!

I have a problem. I'm playing as high lord Jonos of house Bracken in Stone Hedge. Everything was fine, I was waging those petty wars against the vassals of other petty lords such as myself in the Trident to gain more power in the Trident. (and one day become the lord paramount myself)

But then the Great Wars between kings happened and then it ended. Something undesired happened. I suddenly became a direct vassal of the King! And thus I cannot wage the petty wars with the other petty lords of the Trident, like myself... Which is a huge problem.

Now, if I want to claim the neighbouring fiefs around my high lordship land, I would have to declare war to the new Lord Paramount of the Trident himself (Littlefinger himself) which is insane! I cannot simply match his armies. Before it was easy to declare wars, because the laws allowed the vassals of the same liege to wage wars between themselves.

How do I make the king to put me back under the lord paramount domain in the Trident? Please help!
Ser Cauldron

Re: Problem - Direct Vassal of the King

PostPosted by tirion1987 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 16:20

Console command to play as the King, transfer vassalage of Blackwood to Baelish, console command back to Blackwood.

The command is play charid
tirion1987

PostPosted by suvantar » Tue Sep 26, 2017 21:13

If you don't want to console command it in the way Tirion1987 said, you can simply go back to an earlier save prior to the end of the Mega-War and then, just before it ends, declare fealty to Littlefinger. Of course, once you do, you still won't have the unfettered freedom you've enjoyed to this point because the other minor lords you war against will appeal to him and he will either decide to order you to stop or not. If he decides to order you to stop, then refusing to do so can have unpleasant consequences.
suvantar

PostPosted by Ser Cauldron » Fri Sep 29, 2017 15:40

Aye, that's actually exactly what I had to do. Cheat it through the console. (King's Transfer vassalage option) I only asked because it was a multiplayer game and I couldn't cheat or do anything in it, so...

And the problem was, I couldn't declare fealty to him, as I was already sworn to the king Tommen of house Baratheon, First of His Name, King of Andals, Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. :D (Hence I wouldn't ask here) Once I was transfered, I declared war immediatelly and that damn Baelish tried to brand me as a traitor of the realm, just as you said. :D It's bloody hard to play as a lowly lord in multiplayer.
Ser Cauldron

Return to General Discussion