Is this right?

For specific technical issues and questions.

Is this right?

PostPosted by kingedgar69 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 23:51

Trying to give all males the trait trustful and all females the trait lustful. Just want to know if this is the correct way to put it? Also does it matter where in events it's located? I have it in the on_action events text file.

For some reason it doesn't work. Can't figure out where I went wrong so it only affects males and not females.

character_event = {
id = mygodpleasework.1

is_triggered_only = yes

trigger = {
ai = no
}

hide_window = yes

immediate = {
any_character = {
limit = { is_female = no }
add_trait = trusting
}
}
}
kingedgar69

Re: Is this right?

PostPosted by Toccs » Tue Sep 26, 2017 00:28

On_action_events is not the place to put it. That is a file that defines when certain events are called for eample events tht happen at end of war or events that fire immediately on startup. Just create a new txt document called lustful_events or something and put it in there.

If I understand correctly that what you want is for every character to have the lustful trait. What you have will not do that. You would need something like this.

character_event = {
id = mygodpleasework.1

is_triggered_only = yes

trigger = {
NOT = { trait = lustful }
}

hide_window = yes

immediate = {
add_trait = lustful
}

option = {
name = "OK"
}
}
Smart and dumb are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Stark is born the gods flip a coin . . . and it always seems to land on dumb.
Toccs

Re: Is this right?

PostPosted by kingedgar69 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 00:45

Yes and no. I'm only trying to get it to affect females. So they are the only one to get the lustful trait from this event.
kingedgar69

Return to Technical Discussion