How to trigger Aegons conquest when u start in the century of blood

For any general subject related to the mod

How to trigger Aegons conquest when u start in the century of blood

PostPosted by Grizwald714 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 02:47

So I want to start a game as Ageon but start in the century of blood bookmark around 2 years before his conquest started. My question is how do u trigger his conquest event or is it even possible when starting in that bookmark. If it's not possible to trigger the event and u do conquer the seven kingdoms as Aegon will you still be able to build kings landing, form the kings guard and do all the decisions that u get starting in the conquest book mark. Or are u required to start in the conquest bookmark for any of those things to be enabled. I did a dry run were I just put the game a full speed and at year 8001 the conquest still didn't start so I'm not to sure if the event will fire or how to get it to.

Thanks for the help
Grizwald714

Re: How to trigger Aegons conquest when u start in the century of blood

PostPosted by reythekid » Sat Sep 30, 2017 00:54

Hey, go into the events folder, pick out Aegon events, open that and try using those events to trigger it. HOWEVER, I'm not sure, if it works like the Harrenhal events, where you can't just trigger one event, you have to trigger a series, or the same event over time, to get it to complete.
But, everything you want should be in that .txt file.

*edit*
In retrospect, there might be a few things out of that txt you'll need. Like, actually creating certain buildings in kings landing, creating the kingsguard, I think... but.... every event should be somewhere, just, poke around.
reythekid

Return to General Discussion