Console Command to add House to someone?

For any general subject related to the mod

Console Command to add House to someone?

PostPosted by Arsenal1886fc » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:35

Hi everyone,
before i start i will say im pretty new to CK2
I'm planning to start a new daeneyrs campaign, however I want to have a vassal who is from house blackfyre, so what i was asking is, Is there a console command that i can use to replace a characters house with house blackfyre. I been told i could create a house blackfyre character with the house customizer and use the console command to switch to daenerys (although i dont know the command) but i assume that doing that will not let the scripted story daenerys has to progress?

thanks in advance everyone
Arsenal1886fc

Re: Console Command to add House to someone?

PostPosted by reythekid » Sat Sep 30, 2017 19:56

I mean, you could do that. Use house customizer, creater a blackfyre character, then switch over.
I'd personally just add the bloodline trait from Blackninja's mod. THEN, run the events to trigger the character recognizing themselves as a member of house Blackfyre, and, you've got yourself a Blackfyre, with claims to the iron throne, and possibly a want to kill you. lol.

*edit*
So you'd do charinfo, in the console. Choose the character you want, add the Blackfyre bloodline trait, check blackninja's mod for the event, and fire that event, but put their charid at the end of that, and that's it.
reythekid

PostPosted by Arsenal1886fc » Sun Oct 01, 2017 21:02

reythekid wrote:I mean, you could do that. Use house customizer, creater a blackfyre character, then switch over.
I'd personally just add the bloodline trait from Blackninja's mod. THEN, run the events to trigger the character recognizing themselves as a member of house Blackfyre, and, you've got yourself a Blackfyre, with claims to the iron throne, and possibly a want to kill you. lol.

*edit*
So you'd do charinfo, in the console. Choose the character you want, add the Blackfyre bloodline trait, check blackninja's mod for the event, and fire that event, but put their charid at the end of that, and that's it.

Thanks for the help, would you be able to tell me how to add the blackfyre trait as this is a whole new world to me! and do you think this would not mess up daenerys scripted campaign?
Arsenal1886fc

PostPosted by reythekid » Mon Oct 02, 2017 00:59

you know, in retrospect, I MIGHT'VE screwed the pooch on this one.
You'd need to add the house customiser trait to the created character, wait for the event to fire, and then select Blackfyre as your house.
SWORE, that there was a Blackfyre bloodline in the mod I mentioned. My bad.
But once you add the house customizer event, fire this event code "customizer_houses.1" for the created character, select from extinct houses, blackfyre, and you're good.
reythekid

Return to General Discussion