1.5 CoB King-BtW losing Wall baronies to the Night's Watch

Report any problems with the mod here

1.5 CoB King-BtW losing Wall baronies to the Night's Watch

PostPosted by tirion1987 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 22:00

1.5, Century of Blood, no submods, usual checksum, Thenn start.

I conquered the Wall with an invasion, took all of it. Then I gave out all the baronies individually to wildlings with some prestige, hoping that they'll build their barracks. I also destroyed the duchy title and gave out some Wall counties to kinsmen. All was good for a year or two, and I was hoping to unleash my armies on the South as soon as they start another civil war (or more realistically, die screaming when their doomstacks come to restore the Watch)... but then I started seeing double title shields. Turns out, the Night's Watch has retaken some subholdings. Now, there were no event announcements or even messages because the affected baronies weren't my direct vassals, and baronies have no title history so I can only guess... I suspect when barons/mayors/priests are generated with local kneeler culture, some maintainance event gives back Wall subholdings to the Watch if they are inherited out of the Night's Watch, and it doesn't check if the top liege of the holding is a Wildling. Event nightswatch.5 seems to be doing just that, adding to NOT = { any_liege = { trait = nightswatch } } a line with OR *same with Wildling trait* might do the job.
tirion1987

Re: 1.5 CoB King-BtW losing Wall baronies to the Night's Watch

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Oct 02, 2017 09:36

Yeah I think I've already made this fix, but will double check!
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports