1.5 two minor bugs/oversights

Report any problems with the mod here

1.5 two minor bugs/oversights

PostPosted by kaxa80 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 08:11

n1 Rodrick Cassel and his brother have the knight trait during their childhoods

n2 House Branfield have the kingslander culture in scinarios where kingslanding doesn't exist
kaxa80

Re: 1.5 two minor bugs/oversights

PostPosted by Fashbinder » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:03

n3 random courtiers/councilors are taming my dragons. dragon location's owner is_liege_or_above = ROOT in the decisions allow seems to let people to ninja dragons from their liege rather than giving an option for lieges to nick dragons off lowly vassals.
Fashbinder
Mod Team

PostPosted by knuckey » Thu Oct 05, 2017 14:08

kaxa80 wrote:n1 Rodrick Cassel and his brother have the knight trait during their childhoods

n2 House Branfield have the kingslander culture in scinarios where kingslanding doesn't exist

Both noted, thanks

Fashbinder wrote:n3 random courtiers/councilors are taming my dragons. dragon location's owner is_liege_or_above = ROOT in the decisions allow seems to let people to ninja dragons from their liege rather than giving an option for lieges to nick dragons off lowly vassals.

is_liege_or_above = ROOT lets you nick vassal's dragons. There is probably some other reason, are you a dragon rider yourself? If not, they are probably encountering these wild dragons by random chance.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Fashbinder » Sat Oct 07, 2017 00:55

knuckey wrote:is_liege_or_above = ROOT lets you nick vassal's dragons. There is probably some other reason, are you a dragon rider yourself? If not, they are probably encountering these wild dragons by random chance.

i am noob, wasn't locked in pit after rider died.
Fashbinder
Mod Team

Return to Bug Reports