A slightly less murderous Joffrey?

Post your ideas on how the mod can be improved or features you would like to see.

A slightly less murderous Joffrey?

PostPosted by Godofmosquitos » Mon Oct 09, 2017 13:02

So, in most games I play, Joffrey kills every key character he gets close to. Jaime escapes Robb? Joffrey kills him. Cercei is always killed by Joffrey. Sansa? Dead. Joffrey wins and Tywin becomes Hand? Dead Tywin. Littlefinger and Varys? Dead and deader. That guy is like a court exterminator at the moment. Which is of course very much like him. Problem is that all those nice scripted events etc. that you guys have prepared, goes to waste, with Joffrey being Joffrey. Can he be tweaked a tiny bit?
Godofmosquitos

Re: A slightly less murderous Joffrey?

PostPosted by Sourjapes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 03:16

I've never seen Joff kill Cersei or Jaime or Tywin, but he is definitely murderous. Honestly, he's one of the best AI characters in the mod. He acts just like book Joff and usually dies young just like book Joff.
Sourjapes

PostPosted by Godofmosquitos » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00

Sourjapes wrote:I've never seen Joff kill Cersei or Jaime or Tywin, but he is definitely murderous. Honestly, he's one of the best AI characters in the mod. He acts just like book Joff and usually dies young just like book Joff.

Mine didn't die. He had killed everyone, and imprisonned Margaery, executed half the north, and most of Kings Landing, when I took it :S
Godofmosquitos

PostPosted by Valor1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 22:24

Godofmosquitos wrote:
Sourjapes wrote:I've never seen Joff kill Cersei or Jaime or Tywin, but he is definitely murderous. Honestly, he's one of the best AI characters in the mod. He acts just like book Joff and usually dies young just like book Joff.

Mine didn't die. He had killed everyone, and imprisonned Margaery, executed half the north, and most of Kings Landing, when I took it :S

Sounds like Joffrey to me.
Valor1

Return to Suggestions