Titular kingdoms [SUBMOD]

For any general subject related to the mod

Re: Titular kingdoms [SUBMOD]

PostPosted by talias » Thu Aug 29, 2013 19:03

The submod have been updated to 0.4.7.1 version of the mod. This also included most of the features from Titular Kingdoms+ version in some way.

Titular Kingdoms 0.4 for 0.4.7.1 AGOT.
Description:
+ The submod adds creatable titular kingdom to most of the duchies. There are of 85 added titular kingdoms. The requirements to create them are independence and at least 2 duke titles.
+ The submod includes optional, player-only decision to destroy all existing kingdoms and empires, leaving only duchies and counties. The decision works with all bookmarks, but there can be some weirdness with bookmarks other than "Seven Kingdoms". (To remove delete d_titular_kingdoms.txt from decision folder)
+ Optional conquest CB allows these titular kingdoms to claim any bordering county. (To remove delete cb_county_conquest.txt from common\cb_types folder )
+ For balancing purpose all existing dragons have been removed. (If you don't like it remove crownlands ancestors.txt from history\characters folder)

0.4 changelog:
Spoiler: show
+Update to 0.4.7.1 version of mod
+Added features of Titular Kingdoms
+ade the county conquest CB available to dukes

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jo5sbu5h3hs66 ... ingdoms.7z

Install instructions:
To install the mod - extract the contents of the archive to "My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod" folder or the relevant folder for steam version. To play it simply check the submod along the main mod on launcher.

Know issues:
None
Last edited by talias on Sun Sep 01, 2013 21:45, edited 4 times in total.
talias

PostPosted by GenghisCan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:23

So the only CB is conquest? You can't vassalize another county?
GenghisCan

PostPosted by talias » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:34

I don't understand the question.

All default CB in the main mod are also usable, the conquest CB allow the titular kingdoms to take any bordering county for themselves.
talias

PostPosted by EDAP » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:40

Out of interest, how would the event to dissolve kingdoms work with multiplayer, would only the host be offered it or would all players be given the option?
I now have a signature. Hurray.
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. (It is not very extensive right now, but once exam season is over expect some big updates)
EDAP

PostPosted by talias » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:50

Everyone except the AI.

The decision should work with all scenarios, and quite possibly vanilla and other mods.
talias

PostPosted by EDAP » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:53

Cool, what would happen if people chose conflicting choices, would it just dissolve or crash or something?
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. (It is not very extensive right now, but once exam season is over expect some big updates)
EDAP

PostPosted by talias » Fri Aug 30, 2013 18:02

There are really no choices, it's just a decision, you use it and all kingdoms and empires are destroyed. It's usable only once.
It main purpose was to mimic the bookmark in the original version of this submod, where all duchies were independent.
talias

PostPosted by EDAP » Fri Aug 30, 2013 18:10

Oh, right I misread decision as event, sorry. This looks cool and I will definitely give it a go, thanks for updating it!
EDAP

PostPosted by Kacoo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 04:58

i know this is probs pretty dumb but
how do i install it do i just chuck the files downloaded from here into the agot folder ?
Kacoo

PostPosted by Kacoo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 05:45

ok so i started playing all is good i decide to dissolve everything in hopes of making it a bit more difficult for my self so now im high lord of winter fell all good
so i go to declare war on one of my previous vassals(the Boltons') and i cant it says i dont have a valid cassus beli.
is there a fix i can institute so that i can delare war on anyone or create a valid cassus beli
Kacoo

PostPosted by talias » Sat Aug 31, 2013 06:47

Kacoo wrote:i know this is probs pretty dumb but
how do i install it do i just chuck the files downloaded from here into the agot folder ?

Just updated the 1st post in 7th page with install instructions.
talias wrote:To install the mod - extract the contents of the archive to "My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod" folder or the relevant folder for steam version. To play it simply check the submod along the main mod on launcher.

Kacoo wrote:ok so i started playing all is good i decide to dissolve everything in hopes of making it a bit more difficult for my self so now im high lord of winter fell all good
so i go to declare war on one of my previous vassals(the Boltons') and i cant it says i dont have a valid cassus beli.
is there a fix i can institute so that i can delare war on anyone or create a valid cassus beli

The decision to break up kingdoms and empires don't give you any claims on your old vassals, but you should still got normal means to get CB, expand.

EDIT:
Updated the submod - made county conquest CB available to dukes.
talias

PostPosted by AdanRyder » Sun Sep 01, 2013 17:45

Playing as the Dreadfort with the independent duchies feature and I have gotten the High Lordship of Karhold and all of it's land, yet I don't seem to be getting the ability to create a kingdom anywhere.

Am I doing something wrong?
AdanRyder

PostPosted by bontanel » Sun Sep 01, 2013 17:47

Cool! But whats with the banners?
bontanel

PostPosted by talias » Sun Sep 01, 2013 18:16

AdanRyder wrote:Playing as the Dreadfort with the independent duchies feature and I have gotten the High Lordship of Karhold and all of it's land, yet I don't seem to be getting the ability to create a kingdom anywhere.

The requirement is to own 2 high lordships?

bontanel wrote:Cool! But whats with the banners?

I know about the flags, but couldn't manage to fix them. The problem most likely is that the mod contain some essos files including flags and mess up the flag order for submod.
talias

PostPosted by AdanRyder » Sun Sep 01, 2013 19:42

talias wrote:
AdanRyder wrote:Playing as the Dreadfort with the independent duchies feature and I have gotten the High Lordship of Karhold and all of it's land, yet I don't seem to be getting the ability to create a kingdom anywhere.

The requirement is to own 2 high lordships?

Yes, and I said I have The High Lordship of The Dreadfort and The High Lordship of Karhold.
AdanRyder

PostPosted by talias » Sun Sep 01, 2013 19:49

Sorry, didn't notice. I taught you had just Dreadfort. Will take a look.
talias

PostPosted by Kingthlayer » Sun Sep 01, 2013 19:59

Is it possible for you to also make the lords that don't have a high lord(North clans, Skagos, Rose Road, The Ring etc) independent as well. With it now, they're sworn to the former kings, so Starks and Garderners start off a lot stronger than the other high lords around them.
Kingthlayer

PostPosted by talias » Sun Sep 01, 2013 20:22

Updated the submod.
+ Fixed incorrect flags.
+ Fixed problems with creating titular kingdoms.

Kingthlayer wrote:Is it possible for you to also make the lords that don't have a high lord(North clans, Skagos, Rose Road, The Ring etc) independent as well. With it now, they're sworn to the former kings, so Starks and Garderners start off a lot stronger than the other high lords around them.

I could make that former kings lose all their counties outside their de jure.
talias

PostPosted by The Great Other » Tue Sep 03, 2013 00:43

You guys should have made a new thread long ago, since I have nothing to do with this mod :D
Anyway, I edited the first post for new users not to be confused.
The Great Other

PostPosted by talias » Tue Sep 03, 2013 05:14

Well currently it's the same mod, so I didn't want to make a new thread. But I will make one for the next version.
talias

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion