Peuri wrote:Updated my post.
1. Crown of the king in the North, based off the description given in the books of Robb's crown.
- Its supposed to be copper... not gold...
5. Remade the hood, since the last one was hideous.
1o. Removed the moustache.
3j, 3m, 3o. New braided beard.
4j, 4m, 4o. New moustache.
5. Remade this frame, since the old cloak one was hideous.
While finishing reading ADwD I noticed that maesters tend to have grey clothes, so I made an alternative a hooded robe for maesters.
-Dornish female clothes
1, 2, 3. New clothes for dornish females.
Regarding the dornish women. It seems to be that the dornish nobility is described as having loose, colourful clothes with thin fabrics, so that's the kind of style I'm trying to get at. I'll use the pictures posted here as a reference as well as any material I can find on the dornish on the Internet.
Awesom work as always, just;
1. Its supposed to be copper... not gold...
Your general attention to details is admirable tho.
And please merge these... and you can replace the vanilla beards for all the cultures with your 2j, 5j & 6j sets.
I also talked to cabe and we feel your 1j whiskers are better then what he made, so you can replace that as well...
(im assuming its not much hard work, other then some elaborate copy pasting of layers? if i just gave you some major time consuming task please ignore me if you dont feel like it .)