Add portrait pack

For any gfx related subject (flags, portraits, icons, interface...)

Re: Add portrait pack

PostPosted by LancelotLoire » Mon Jun 23, 2014 07:52

Yeahhhh no idea whatsoever what you're talking about. Graphical cultures in vanilla/dlc are:
Western, Muslim, Mongol, African, Byzantine, Eastern Slavic, Mesoamerican, Norse, Celtic, Indian, Turkish.

The persian graphicalculture included with the mod is just a set of beard clothing and headgear.
LancelotLoire

PostPosted by dazedlady » Thu Jul 10, 2014 04:10

I'm having a weird issue. I've tried replacing both salt dornish and a few of the free cities graphical culture to byzantine. While the adult portraits remain the same, children portraits now look like byzantine portraits from the game, but will revert to the "vanilla" culture once they reach adulthood. They'll change to other cultures if I plug those in instead, and I have added byzantine culture into graphicalculturetype. Does anyone know what's going on here, and how to fix it?
dazedlady

PostPosted by PepperGirl » Thu Jul 31, 2014 21:10

dazedlady, I'm not sure about the byzantine culture; whenever I've tried to set it for the dornish, it doesn't seem to work. (Possibly the clothes work, but certainly not the male/female faces).

Lostar, I know it's been a while, but in case you were still wondering (or anyone else is having this issue), what you need to do is remove the persian male folder that's included in the mod (in gfx/characters) and then set the persiangfx for the stone dornish. This should solve the clothes issue- presumably it happens because the game is trying to call two versions of the same file, one from inside the mod and one from the dlc pack. I think you and Lancelot were talking at cross purposes- the persian culture in the mod is just clothing and beards, but the dlc pack includes a whole culture.
PepperGirl

PostPosted by OlePadraig » Wed Aug 06, 2014 00:51

I'm also having trouble with the persian pack, seems like even having it active at all screws up the Ghiscari portraits. I've made no changes to it, but the clothes and hats don't line up at all and multiple are visible.

Also, what's the filename for Mediterranean portraits?
OlePadraig

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:29

OlePadraig wrote:I'm also having trouble with the persian pack, seems like even having it active at all screws up the Ghiscari portraits. I've made no changes to it, but the clothes and hats don't line up at all and multiple are visible.

Also, what's the filename for Mediterranean portraits?

Disable Persian portrait dlc, it messes with our custom Persian graphics so just disable it.
Graduate Content Designer on Crusader Kings 2

If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by arden » Sun Apr 17, 2016 02:53

have tried what is written in here cant get any to work, What I want to do is add the greek portraits and iberian ones to the mod any help would be awesome. And as detailed as possible
arden

PostPosted by jagged0 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 05:57

arden wrote:have tried what is written in here cant get any to work, What I want to do is add the greek portraits and iberian ones to the mod any help would be awesome. And as detailed as possible

Read this < https://www.reddit.com/r/CK2GameOfthron ... using_dlc/
jagged0

Previous

Return to Graphics and Art