Targaryen outfits

For any gfx related subject (flags, portraits, icons, interface...)

Targaryen outfits

PostPosted by hibludij » Sat Feb 15, 2014 20:19

As promised here is the Targaryen (HIgh Valyrian) clothes pack Iwe been working on

-Recoloured and pasted together some of the clothes included in this mod and the vanila version of ck2
-New armor for both genders
-Helmet for males (WIP, is not working for fatt faces, beards and some ears, kinda forgot about that when i was making it :) )

-curently the Lysene are also using the High Valirian portraits but most of the time they stick with the republic garbs, so its not such a distraction

pics:
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage

Also if some dont display as they should (i tested all of them ingame but could have easily missed something) or you think could be improved, please let me know
Last edited by hibludij on Thu Feb 20, 2014 23:51, edited 4 times in total.
hibludij

Re: Targaryen outfits

PostPosted by xoatl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 20:40

Ooh, those are some sexy outfits.
xoatl

PostPosted by Calantyr » Sat Feb 15, 2014 20:54

Those are exceptional. Well done.
Calantyr

PostPosted by 1isaac1 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 03:23

awesome, keep doing it mate! :D

and a helmet like this would be greater just sayin' :lol: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/ ... oshysa.jpg
1isaac1

PostPosted by Nightsking » Sun Feb 16, 2014 04:53

1isaac1 wrote:awesome, keep doing it mate! :D

and a helmet like this would be greater just sayin' :lol: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/ ... oshysa.jpg

I like the look of his better, but it would go better with a Blackfyre.
"I understand hate well enough."
Nightsking

PostPosted by CodyLS » Sun Feb 16, 2014 05:50

I really like these. If you were to make a mini-mod, I would absolutely use it. Better still, if it was incorporated into the mod.
CodyLS

PostPosted by hibludij » Sun Feb 16, 2014 13:04

1isaac1 wrote:awesome, keep doing it mate! :D

I havent read the books, just a bunch of stuff on the wiki and looked at a ton of pictures, but was under the impression that the helmets were more "realistic" looking like your tipical 15. century european helmets with some fantasy decor.
corect me if im wrong on this.

Im curently working on the armor and am probably gona redraw the helmet.

armor WIP, any sugestions would be welcome

as soon as i figure out how to make only the targaryens use theese, if any1 can help me with this it would be much apreciated, im gona pack it up and share for u guys to use
hibludij

PostPosted by Calantyr » Sun Feb 16, 2014 15:13

You could make a trait that is only handed down by theTargaryens, then in the interface file make your clothes occur only if a character has that trait.

I'm not sure if it is the most elegant solution, but it would definitely work.

EDIT: Actually, you could do this for every great family and so have hereditary armour/facial features for everyone. The Florent ears, Stannis chin, Stark horseface, Lannister gold embroidery, etc.
Calantyr

PostPosted by xoatl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 16:32

the Targaryen's have a new Modifier (Blood of the Dragon). Dunno if it can affect clothing, though.
xoatl

PostPosted by knuckey » Sun Feb 16, 2014 18:30

Looking very good I must say. We could certainly use them in the mod if you'd agree?

There isn't really a viable way of making them appear only for Targs, however using them for High Valyrians and making a separate graphical set for lysene with the current clothing would work nicely IMO.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by hibludij » Sun Feb 16, 2014 20:01

sure, you can use them :) Ill clean up the stuff i got and upload the dds. files tomorow

also heres the Targaryen armor Iwe been working on, dont know if its to dark. I was going for black steel look.

Image Image Image
Last edited by hibludij on Sun Feb 16, 2014 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
hibludij

PostPosted by Calantyr » Sun Feb 16, 2014 20:27

Damn, I need this in the mod. For the first time I'll play one of those inbred Targy bastages.
Calantyr

PostPosted by 1isaac1 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 23:56

the work you are doing it's awesome!!! if you finish this, what plans do you have, will you do for blackfyre?

anyways i was searching on google (atleast i tried help you out with poor suggestions hehe) here i go :

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 47umd6.jpg
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... venger.jpg
http://egdris.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... 40x390.jpg
http://www.wallmay.net/thumbnails/detai ... net_33.jpg
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... a7eae2.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 5b9ysf.jpg

hope you like it, take care :D
1isaac1

PostPosted by hibludij » Mon Feb 17, 2014 01:18

@ 1isaac1

thanks for the pictures, i just wish the portrait frames were bigger so there was a way to inculed more details :)

i would love to do more dinastic stuff, but knuckey said that clothes for specific dinasty cant realy be done, It will work with Targs since they are the only ones with high valyrian culture.
I was thinking of doing something with the rest of the cultures in westeros that still use the vanila stuff, just to make the world more diverse,
hibludij

PostPosted by Robb Stark » Mon Feb 17, 2014 01:51

Wow great work, they look awesome can't wait to see them in-game. :P
“The winters are hard, but the Starks will endure. We always have.” – Eddard Stark
Robb Stark

PostPosted by xoatl » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55

hibludij wrote:@ 1isaac1

thanks for the pictures, i just wish the portrait frames were bigger so there was a way to inculed more details :)

i would love to do more dinastic stuff, but knuckey said that clothes for specific dinasty cant realy be done, It will work with Targs since they are the only ones with high valyrian culture.
I was thinking of doing something with the rest of the cultures in westeros that still use the vanila stuff, just to make the world more diverse,

Westerman could have gold/red tints to symbolise Lannister allegiance.

Northmen could have Furs/Chainmail (Maybe skulls on helmets for the Skagosi/hillsmen)

Reachmen could have Flowers and such on their armour/clothes
xoatl

PostPosted by talias » Mon Feb 17, 2014 15:43

hibludij wrote:@ 1isaac1

Actually different clothing for different dynasties is possible, it's just a bit trickier to set up.
And the clothes and armors look nice.
talias
Mod Team

PostPosted by bontanel » Mon Feb 17, 2014 19:05

All those look awesome. I don't think that dynasty clothing would be good. I would personally choose some Free Cities stuff such as Tyrosh SWAG :lol:
bontanel

PostPosted by hibludij » Tue Feb 18, 2014 00:10

edited first post with new versions and a download link
hibludij

PostPosted by hibludij » Tue Feb 18, 2014 20:56

ok, decided to redraw the helmet from sratch and did three scetches that should work with all the faces and beards, but have some doubts and was hopping some of the soiaf
experts could help me :)

to "modern"? not lordly enough and could be better used for the free cities or some other region instead?

over the top? to grecko-roman?

nothing wrong with this one i bellive, just for comparison

any other examples of open face helmets that fitt the world of soiaf would also be apreciated
hibludij

Next

Return to Graphics and Art