[Sub-mod] Bloodlines v6

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: [Sub-mod] Bloodlines v6

PostPosted by EnderSpore » Tue Oct 18, 2016 20:26

I am still getting the issue of the "I will make my ancestors proud" repeating (playing as renly).
EnderSpore

PostPosted by Minrathous » Fri Oct 21, 2016 17:31

Does not function currently for me. No event or option in the game start setting shows up. Please provide warning or reason before deleting my post again. Thanks a lot, this mod is great.
Minrathous

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 20:48

You sure you installed it properly? Make sure to delete the old version and then use it as well as checking the game rule is set to normal or no limit and not glitched out.

Also what post are you on about?
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Minrathous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 02:47

I made another post with the same text, came back a few hours and it was gone. Secondly, I had no previous version of the mod, its a clean install. It doesn't show up in the game start menu or in an event window after starting the game.
Minrathous

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 09:56

I've not deleted any posts recently. As for it not working that is all on your end with you not installing it correctly, did you extract the folder and .mod file from the archive and put it in the my documents/paradox interactive/crusader kings 2/mod folder

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Minrathous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:08

The mod shows up in the CK2 launcher.
Minrathous

PostPosted by Jack512 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 20:47

The localisation has a mistake mate, from the looks of it you have the traits named bloodline_dynastyname_nl for the no limit traits but the desc line is bloodline_dynastyname_desc_nl instead of bloodline_dynastyname_nl_desc.

Spoiler: show
#CODE;ENGLISH;FRENCH;GERMAN;;SPANISH;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_stark;Stark Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_stark_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Stark. Whose ancestor Brandon the Builder built The Wall that protects the realm from those beyond it. Their ancestral blade, Ice, has been passed through their house for thousands of years.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_lannister;Lannister Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_lannister_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Lannister. Whose ancestor Lann the Clever tricked the Casterlys into giving him Casterly Rock. They are one of the richest Houses in Westeros thanks to the gold mines under their control.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_arryn;Arryn Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_arryn_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Arryn. Whose ancestor Ser Artys Arryn slew the Griffin King and was crowned King of Mountain and Vale. The Arryns have rule from atop the Eyrie a fortress considered to be impregnable.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tully;Tully Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tully_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Tully. Whose ancestor Lord Edmyn Tully sided with Aegon the Conqueror against Iron King Harren the Black and was rewarded with control over the Riverlands.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tyrell;Tyrell Bloodline;FRENCH;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tyrell_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Tyrell. Whose ancestor Lord Harlen Tyrell was granted Highgarden and dominion over the Reach after the death of King Mern IX Gardener. Their house trace their line to Garth Greenhand the first King of the Reach.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_martell;Martell Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_martell_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Martell. Whose ancestor Prince Mors Martell married Nymeria the Warrior Queen of the Rhoynar and united Dorne. The Martells ruled the only kingdom to not be conquered by King Aegon the Conqueror instead they were brought into the Iron Throne by marriage.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_targaryen;Targaryen Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_targaryen_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Targaryen. Whose ancestor King Aegon the Conqueror formed the Kingdom of Westeros by using his and his sister's three Dragons. Their family has traditionally ruled from atop the Iron Throne.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_greyjoy;Greyjoy Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_greyjoy_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Greyjoy. Whose ancestor Vickon Greyjoy was chosen to rule over the Iron Islands after the extinction of House Hoare at the hands of King Aegon the Conqueror. Their house can trace their line back to the Grey King, who slew the sea Dragon Nagga with help from the Drowned God himself.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_baratheon;Baratheon Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_baratheon_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Baratheon. Whose ancestor Orys Baratheon, the rumoured bastard brother of King Aegon the Conqueror, slew the last Storm King Argilac Durrendon and took his sigil, words and daughter for his own.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_gardener;Gardener Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_gardener_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Gardener. Whose ancestor Garth Greenhand was the first ruler of The Reach who wore a crown of vines and flowers that made the land bloom;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_hoare;Hoare Bloodline;FRENCH;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_hoare_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Hoare. Whose ancestor Qhored Hoare led the Ironbrn to the peak of its expansion. It was said that all the western coast of Westeros where the salt of the sea could be smelled the crashing if the waves heard was under their control.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_durrandon;Durrandon Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_durrandon_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Durrandon. Whose ancestor Storm King Durran, built Storm's End and won the love of Elenei, the daughter of the Sea God and Goddess of the Wind.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_divine;Divine Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_divine_desc;This individual is a descendant of the one who took on the mantel of 'The Divine' after becoming a legend to last the ages;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_stark_nl;Stark Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_stark_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Stark. Whose ancestor Brandon the Builder built The Wall that protects the realm from those beyond it. Their ancestral blade, Ice, has been passed through their house for thousands of years.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_lannister_nl;Lannister Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_lannister_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Lannister. Whose ancestor Lann the Clever tricked the Casterlys into giving him Casterly Rock. They are one of the richest Houses in Westeros thanks to the gold mines under their control.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_arryn_nl;Arryn Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_arryn_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Arryn. Whose ancestor Ser Artys Arryn slew the Griffin King and was crowned King of Mountain and Vale. The Arryns have rule from atop the Eyrie a fortress considered to be impregnable.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tully_nl;Tully Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tully_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Tully. Whose ancestor Lord Edmyn Tully sided with Aegon the Conqueror against Iron King Harren the Black and was rewarded with control over the Riverlands.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tyrell_nl;Tyrell Bloodline;FRENCH;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_tyrell_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Tyrell. Whose ancestor Lord Harlen Tyrell was granted Highgarden and dominion over the Reach after the death of King Mern IX Gardener. Their house trace their line to Garth Greenhand the first King of the Reach.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_martell_nl;Martell Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_martell_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Martell. Whose ancestor Prince Mors Martell married Nymeria the Warrior Queen of the Rhoynar and united Dorne. The Martells ruled the only kingdom to not be conquered by King Aegon the Conqueror instead they were brought into the Iron Throne by marriage.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_targaryen_nl;Targaryen Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_targaryen_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Targaryen. Whose ancestor King Aegon the Conqueror formed the Kingdom of Westeros by using his and his sister's three Dragons. Their family has traditionally ruled from atop the Iron Throne.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_greyjoy_nl;Greyjoy Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_greyjoy_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Greyjoy. Whose ancestor Vickon Greyjoy was chosen to rule over the Iron Islands after the extinction of House Hoare at the hands of King Aegon the Conqueror. Their house can trace their line back to the Grey King, who slew the sea Dragon Nagga with help from the Drowned God himself.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_baratheon_nl;Baratheon Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_baratheon_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Baratheon. Whose ancestor Orys Baratheon, the rumoured bastard brother of King Aegon the Conqueror, slew the last Storm King Argilac Durrendon and took his sigil, words and daughter for his own.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_gardener_nl;Gardener Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_gardener_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Gardener. Whose ancestor Garth Greenhand was the first ruler of The Reach who wore a crown of vines and flowers that made the land bloom;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_hoare_nl;Hoare Bloodline;FRENCH;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_hoare_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Hoare. Whose ancestor Qhored Hoare led the Ironbrn to the peak of its expansion. It was said that all the western coast of Westeros where the salt of the sea could be smelled the crashing if the waves heard was under their control.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_durrandon_nl;Durrandon Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_durrandon_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of House Durrandon. Whose ancestor Storm King Durran, built Storm's End and won the love of Elenei, the daughter of the Sea God and Goddess of the Wind.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_divine_nl;Divine Bloodline;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
bloodline_divine_nl_desc;This individual is a descendant of the one who took on the mantel of 'The Divine' after becoming a legend to last the ages;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

heres the fixed version if you want, might save you a couple of mins time haha.
Jack512

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 21:11

Ah wonderful will upload the changes! Curse you copy and paste errors

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Minrathous » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:03

Now it works for me. Thx. Only waiting on more decisions mod. thanks a lot good job
Minrathous

PostPosted by Lannister95 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 05:45

I'm king of the iron throne but I don't see the option to create my own bloodline

Update nevermind i figure it out
Lannister95

PostPosted by karmaepsilon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 05:54

Aww no more unlimited? :P
karmaepsilon

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 08:41

karmaepsilon wrote:Aww no more unlimited? :P

It's a game rule now

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 18:30

This still works for 1.3.1 by the way

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Reim » Sat Dec 10, 2016 02:28

blackninja9939 wrote:This still works for 1.3.1 by the way

Yeah confirmed! Also, I prefer the limted version, Otherwise a character with all the traits is to Op!
Just one question, I saw in the code the AI can't use the decision, may I ask you why?
Reim

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33

Reim wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:This still works for 1.3.1 by the way

Yeah confirmed! Also, I prefer the limted version, Otherwise a character with all the traits is to Op!
Just one question, I saw in the code the AI can't use the decision, may I ask you why?

Mainly cause I'm lazy so I never balanced things for the ai in any of my mods lol. I have an update planned for this to include all the cadets etc as also always getting their bloodlines so will probably do it then.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 16:39

Ok made it so cadet dynasties also get your bloodline traits properly as well as well as included the new pre-existing cadet dynasties

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by karmaepsilon » Sat Dec 10, 2016 18:06

blackninja9939 wrote:
karmaepsilon wrote:Aww no more unlimited? :P

It's a game rule now

Haha I found it like 20 min after posting that, another sub-mod had knocked it down a level and I hadn't scrolled down far enough
karmaepsilon

PostPosted by Reim » Sat Dec 10, 2016 19:22

blackninja9939 wrote:Ok made it so cadet dynasties also get your bloodline traits properly as well as well as included the new pre-existing cadet dynasties

Is the new update save game compatible with a previous version?
Reim

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 19:41

Reim wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:Ok made it so cadet dynasties also get your bloodline traits properly as well as well as included the new pre-existing cadet dynasties

Is the new update save game compatible with a previous version?

Yep should be!

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Lannister95 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 04:48

How do you go about making a custom bloodline trait want to add some to my game
Lannister95

PreviousNext