[Sub-Mod] Westeros Only

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: [Sub-Mod] Westeros Only

PostPosted by Helvetti » Wed May 31, 2017 11:52

I don't think the mod is made with multiplayer in mind. I've heard that dragons and other systems are the cause of the desyncs.

Also, good computers and connections might help?
Helvetti

PostPosted by beauspyderski » Tue Jun 13, 2017 23:34

I hope this is an appropriate question. I really enjoy the mod. Will there be another Lessos or Free Cities sub-mod in the future? Should older versions work with the updated game?
beauspyderski

PostPosted by Balanse » Mon Jun 26, 2017 19:50

i really want to try out the mod the problem is i don't have monks and mystics so i rather not play 2.7.1 but 2.6.3 can someone give me a link to the older version of this mod cause this mod uses one downloaded link and when it gets updated you cant really find a link to the older version..
Balanse

PostPosted by HeshieokFasla » Fri Jul 07, 2017 02:04

beauspyderski wrote:I hope this is an appropriate question. I really enjoy the mod. Will there be another Lessos or Free Cities sub-mod in the future? Should older versions work with the updated game?

Since no one else has done so, I've been progress on trying to assemble one myself. Progress is being made, and the final plan is to have Slaver's Bay, Qarth, and the Free Cities.

EDIT:

Most things I believe are working at this point. Only outstanding issue is Essos holdings are not generating their sizes, but I believe this should be resolved soonish.

Right click and open the below pic in a new tab, the forum crops its size and it's larger than what is shown.

HeshieokFasla

PostPosted by HeshieokFasla » Fri Jul 07, 2017 06:06

Yes, yes, I know, double post.

I've finished a functional fork on this submod which I've dubbed Westeros and Friends.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!1bwURAyB!74Bz0QArw30j ... zqDTGIC5N0

This mod expands Westeros Only to include the Free Cities (Pentos, Lorath, Braavos, Norvos, Qohor, Myr, Lys, Tyrosh and Voltantis), the Stepstone Pirates, the Rhoyne, the Valyrian Remnant Realms (Elyria, Tolos and Mantarys), the Ghiscari realms (Meereen, Astapor, Yunkai and New Ghis), the Lhazar realms, and Qarth.

All ruins in the relevant locations are accounted for. I don't know with certainty that all events will function entirely as intended. I've included a contact info in the mod's files if something goes wrong.

Please note: Searching for Titles is extremely likely to cause a CTD. I am not certain as to how to resolve such, so at this time it is strongly recommended to avoid searching for titles or provinces while using this mod.

This mod does not require Westeros Only to function and is not compatible with it, use either this fork or the original. Tested and working with 2.7.1 CK2 and 1.4.1 AGOT.

Image is cropped on this forum, please expand it in another tab to see the full extent of the changes done.
HeshieokFasla

PostPosted by JDSweet » Sun Jul 09, 2017 23:17

My computer is significantly under vanilla specs, so I downloaded this to allow me to play a Targaryen play through at a reasonable speed. So... I start loading the game up with the mod and about 3/4 through loading I got a CTD. I thought it might be a version of the mod, or a submod incompatability, so I tried disabling all submods. It still crashed. I tried rolling the main mod, submod, and game back to their last compatible versions. I did this all the way back to CK2 2.5.2, Main Mod 1.1, and the associated version of this submod. Still nothing.

The weird thing is, the vanilla mod runs fine (if pretty slowly).

So, until I can get this figured out, I want to make my own similar submod. So can somebody guide me through the process of getting rid of a province. I am pretty good at event modding, never got into modding the map because it is tedious and bug-prone work. Thanks in advance.
JDSweet

PostPosted by Vierwood » Thu Jul 20, 2017 14:40

Now we just need an Essos only sub-mod...
Vierwood

PostPosted by Helvetti » Thu Jul 20, 2017 16:35

Vierwood wrote:Now we just need an Essos only sub-mod...

Yi Ti and Asshai only submod!
Helvetti

PostPosted by ImmersiveModding » Sun Jul 23, 2017 21:14

This mod really needs to be updated...
ImmersiveModding

PostPosted by Lannister95 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28

Is this compatible with 1.5
Lannister95

PostPosted by LyRobert » Thu Aug 10, 2017 23:56

Now is this mod compatible with AGOT 1.5.1?
LyRobert

PostPosted by Valor1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 18:21

Is this going to get updated? :)
Valor1

PostPosted by ajdinyurnero » Sun Aug 20, 2017 13:58

HeshieokFasla wrote:Yes, yes, I know, double post.

I've finished a functional fork on this submod which I've dubbed Westeros and Friends.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!1bwURAyB!74Bz0QArw30j ... zqDTGIC5N0

This mod expands Westeros Only to include the Free Cities (Pentos, Lorath, Braavos, Norvos, Qohor, Myr, Lys, Tyrosh and Voltantis), the Stepstone Pirates, the Rhoyne, the Valyrian Remnant Realms (Elyria, Tolos and Mantarys), the Ghiscari realms (Meereen, Astapor, Yunkai and New Ghis), the Lhazar realms, and Qarth.

All ruins in the relevant locations are accounted for. I don't know with certainty that all events will function entirely as intended. I've included a contact info in the mod's files if something goes wrong.

Please note: Searching for Titles is extremely likely to cause a CTD. I am not certain as to how to resolve such, so at this time it is strongly recommended to avoid searching for titles or provinces while using this mod.

This mod does not require Westeros Only to function and is not compatible with it, use either this fork or the original. Tested and working with 2.7.1 CK2 and 1.4.1 AGOT.

Image is cropped on this forum, please expand it in another tab to see the full extent of the changes done.

Are you available to update the mod for the newest version?

If not, can you at least explain to me the process of removing the parts from scratch?
I have a bit of experience with Paradox modding, so it shouldn't be a problem.
ajdinyurnero

PostPosted by knuckey » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:30

knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Valor1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 14:31

Better late than never :D
Valor1

PostPosted by Fire&Blood » Wed Aug 30, 2017 02:27

knuckey wrote:A belated update for 1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/file/44um09s97 ... steros.zip

I'm still experiencing the oldtown ruined after a couple of days bug.
Fire&Blood

PostPosted by eagle034 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 22:58

Is there a way to keep the Ironborn from taking lands beyond the wall?
eagle034

PostPosted by Mitza8 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 18:47

eagle034 wrote:Is there a way to keep the Ironborn from taking lands beyond the wall?

Kill every last one of them
'For the internet is dark and full of spoilers'
Mitza8

PostPosted by NinjaBloodraven » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44

Does anyone know how to fix the Oldtown Ruins bug?
NinjaBloodraven

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods