Looking for active roleplaying users to join MP group

Arrange and discuss multiplayer games here

Re: Looking for active roleplaying users to join MP group

PostPosted by Kyrator » Wed Jun 22, 2016 01:34

Vystas wrote:
EDAP wrote:
Kyrator wrote:If I may ask, why do you play an outdated version of the game and mod?

Probably as they found multiplayer more stable on it. I also believe they use a submod that adds features and no one can be asked to update it.

It's largely the first point, the second being more of a tertiary benefit. Post-Way of Life seemed to do some major damage to the stability of large scale multiplayer games (ie 15+ players), that despite some very intense troubleshooting/modding we have yet been unable to resolve, so for the sake of ours and everyone's sanity that is trying to play without rehosts every 20 minutes we've largely remained on version 0.9.

That being said, each time a new version has come out we've attempted multiple times to run games on them, but the stability issues are still present and provide too great of a detriment to the enjoyment and smooth-playing of the games to remain on them.

I suppose I'll join. When is the next game?
Kyrator

PostPosted by Veela » Thu Jun 23, 2016 21:04

My steam name is Elif, I'm the female one with a selfie on my profile picture. I'd like to join the group.
Also, which version of the mod do you guys play? Do I have to uninstall my 1.2 version of agot mod in order to install the old version?
Veela

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Tue Jun 28, 2016 09:14

Veela wrote:My steam name is Elif, I'm the female one with a selfie on my profile picture. I'd like to join the group.
Also, which version of the mod do you guys play? Do I have to uninstall my 1.2 version of agot mod in order to install the old version?

Excuses for the late response, been rather busy with having lack of sleep the past week :|

We're using a previous version of A Game of Thrones (0.9 to be exact), so you'll have to remove your current version in order to play with us.
zerofighterr

PostPosted by Hernes » Sat Jul 02, 2016 00:23

I'm interested in joining, steam name is the same as this account.
Hernes

PostPosted by Redrobertscj » Mon Jul 04, 2016 22:47

Could I join? I've played a lot of single player but never multiplayer. My Steam name is Major_Blackfyre.
Redrobertscj

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Tue Jul 05, 2016 23:08

Hernes wrote:I'm interested in joining, steam name is the same as this account.

Too many results, can you either add me on steam or send me a direct link to your profile?

Redrobertscj wrote:Could I join? I've played a lot of single player but never multiplayer. My Steam name is Major_Blackfyre.

done
zerofighterr

PostPosted by AWildWightAppeared! » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:28

Can I join? Name is Havin A Gander.
AWildWightAppeared!

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Mon Jul 18, 2016 15:43

AWildWightAppeared! wrote:Can I join? Name is Havin A Gander.

Can you send a link to your profile or just add me? I can't find that name (too many results to go trough)
zerofighterr

PostPosted by AWildWightAppeared! » Tue Jul 19, 2016 04:29

OK.
AWildWightAppeared!

PostPosted by TheOneNation » Mon Aug 22, 2016 07:55

Definitely quite interested, Vystas! Steam name is TheOneNation, I'd love an add to the group and to chat about RPing some time.
TheOneNation

PostPosted by PhoenixFryre » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:03

i'd Like to join the MP game but I'm not sure how do I join it any help here ?
PhoenixFryre

PostPosted by Neely2bak » Sat Oct 01, 2016 00:29

I was in the old multiplayer group and have not played CKII in awhile. I got a sudden desire to play and I check and looks like the old group is dead. Any chance I could get an invite to the new group? My steam name is Neely2bak and I would love to join in on some of the weekly games.
Neely2bak

PostPosted by plutonian » Sat Oct 01, 2016 15:20

I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this forum (I've been on, like, once before? Maybe twice?) so IDK how to send a PM through here, but I'd love to get into multiplayer shit and I love roleplaying, so can I join your group, if you're still looking? You seem like a pretty chill lot, from my stalking. My steam name is bastiansmythe if you wanna add me? Please? :D
plutonian

PostPosted by Cesgall Darkstorm » Fri Oct 21, 2016 18:13

Hola!! I would like to be part of this. I have been playing CKII AGOT for a while now (+855 hrs played), but I don't know very well about the MP stuff. Anyway, my Steam user is cesgall92.

If there is any problem finding me, just let me know!
Cesgall Darkstorm

PostPosted by theratking » Sat Jan 14, 2017 03:47

If this is still active (Which ikinda doubt it is) I would be interested in joining this) My steam profile is ratboy249. (Note i do not have a headset, Is that needed)?
theratking

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Mon Jan 16, 2017 09:41

We're still active!

Our current game is The Seven Kingdoms ( http://gotmp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seven_Kingdoms_(Wednesday) )

You aren't required to talk via teamspeak (though we do talk alot in there, all roleplay is ingame only) but it's handy to have a mic

I'm also unable to find you on steam, so could you add me instead?
zerofighterr

PostPosted by theratking » Tue Jan 17, 2017 01:32

zerofighterr wrote:We're still active!

Our current game is The Seven Kingdoms ( http://gotmp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seven_Kingdoms_(Wednesday) )

You aren't required to talk via teamspeak (though we do talk alot in there, all roleplay is ingame only) but it's handy to have a mic

Ok, first do you use EST or British time because i may need to adjust accordingly, secondly what is you steam name ?
theratking

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Tue Jan 17, 2017 09:33

theratking wrote:

Ok, first do you use EST or British time because i may need to adjust accordingly, secondly what is you steam name ?

Look at my signature, it's litterly there, you can even click on it and it will point you directly to my steam! :lol:

I use my own time to calculate the games (GMT +1) but most of our games are always at the same time (7PM GMT I believe)
zerofighterr

PostPosted by theratking » Tue Jan 17, 2017 22:21

zerofighterr wrote:
theratking wrote:

Look at my signature, it's litterly there, you can even click on it and it will point you directly to my steam! :lol:

I use my own time to calculate the games (GMT +1) but most of our games are always at the same time (7PM GMT I believe)

Ohhh,just realized its at 2pm ESt, i am still in school at that time,damn it.
theratking

PostPosted by Redfox » Sat Feb 18, 2017 16:46

Hey everyone,

looking forward to play with you an MP game. I am very familiar with the books and have 500 hours in CK 2, about 60 in Singleplayer Agot Mod.

My Steamname is Redfox (Lihoi).
Redfox

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer