[Sub-Mod(s)] Tem's Mods Master Thread

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: [Sub-Mod(s)] Tem's Mods Master Thread

PostPosted by stale » Sun Jan 10, 2016 22:50

Hate to bump this, but would absolutely kill for someone to update Tweaked Parameters for 1.0; it was my only can't-play-without submod.
stale

PostPosted by benzar7 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 00:21

Agreed
benzar7

PostPosted by tze » Mon Jan 11, 2016 07:47

stale wrote:Hate to bump this, but would absolutely kill for someone to update Tweaked Parameters for 1.0; it was my only can't-play-without submod.

benzar7 wrote:Agreed

Here you go.
tze

PostPosted by stale » Mon Jan 11, 2016 17:43

tze wrote:
stale wrote:Hate to bump this, but would absolutely kill for someone to update Tweaked Parameters for 1.0; it was my only can't-play-without submod.

benzar7 wrote:Agreed

Here you go.

Oh, wow! I never expected this! Thank you so much! :o
stale

PostPosted by tem » Fri Jan 15, 2016 23:17

Alrighty, so I'm back a bit. Summer/fall super work-till-dead time is over and I should have time to update and work on the mods again. Expect updates and such within the next week or so.
tem
Mod Team

PostPosted by ButterLord » Sat Jan 16, 2016 19:05

tem wrote:Alrighty, so I'm back a bit. Summer/fall super work-till-dead time is over and I should have time to update and work on the mods again. Expect updates and such within the next week or so.

This is the best news I've had all week.
ButterLord

PostPosted by Vulpes_Inculta » Sun Jan 31, 2016 01:18

Didn't happen =(
Vulpes_Inculta

PostPosted by tem » Sun Jan 31, 2016 21:41

Vulpes_Inculta wrote:Didn't happen =(

Everything is up to date except NHVC and Legendary Warriors.

LW is about 60%

NHVC isnt usually finished until I update LW.

I think Colonize Away is working, but it is buggy at the moment since I didn't notice that the main mod had added the five forts region as well, so they are conflicting a bit.

Should be done fairly soon.
tem
Mod Team

PostPosted by Vulpes_Inculta » Mon Feb 01, 2016 08:07

Oh my bad then, sorry :) And thank you.
Vulpes_Inculta

PostPosted by stale » Mon Feb 01, 2016 14:30

Great to see you back again :) of course it would be your luck that a week later paradox would decide to drop a new dlc...
stale

PostPosted by tem » Tue Feb 02, 2016 03:07

stale wrote:Great to see you back again :) of course it would be your luck that a week later paradox would decide to drop a new dlc...

I do have a tendency to update the mod right before either AGOT or paradox drops something new. Hours awash in updates : /

Maybe I should update the mods quicker.

On a related note, its starting to look like all the mods are going to require a ground up rebuild aside from LW, which is rebuilt every damn time. Too much info, I just need to take a hard look at them and make sure everything is kosher.

Good thing most of them are small
tem
Mod Team

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 18:01

tem wrote:
stale wrote:Great to see you back again :) of course it would be your luck that a week later paradox would decide to drop a new dlc...

I do have a tendency to update the mod right before either AGOT or paradox drops something new. Hours awash in updates : /

Maybe I should update the mods quicker.

On a related note, its starting to look like all the mods are going to require a ground up rebuild aside from LW, which is rebuilt every damn time. Too much info, I just need to take a hard look at them and make sure everything is kosher.

Good thing most of them are small

Badass. I've always liked the LW submod.:) Well, that and the NHVC. You're cool.
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by tem » Tue Feb 02, 2016 18:33

A quick update,

Since the conclave DLC has temporarily broken the mod. I am going to use this down time to go over the mods with a fine tooth comb and get them all in proper condition.

So hopefully shortly after the main AGOT patches, my mods should all come out with updated versions.
tem
Mod Team

PostPosted by gosohard » Wed Mar 09, 2016 06:09

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I recall playing with LW submod on 1.0 (I think I manually combed over files, took a hell of a long time), but I changed the LW icon because there was some minor imperfections/artifacts in the trait icon. I remember making a bunch of icons to replace it and ended up with two that I thought were alright looking. I'll leave them here if you wanna take a look at them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxgfxg52qap6z ... s.zip?dl=0
gosohard

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 21:19

gosohard wrote:Hey, not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I recall playing with LW submod on 1.0 (I think I manually combed over files, took a hell of a long time), but I changed the LW icon because there was some minor imperfections/artifacts in the trait icon. I remember making a bunch of icons to replace it and ended up with two that I thought were alright looking. I'll leave them here if you wanna take a look at them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxgfxg52qap6z ... s.zip?dl=0

Mind dropping a 1.0 file and the LW that goes with yours?
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by gosohard » Sat Mar 12, 2016 06:36

Sure as long as Tem doesn't mind, I don't like posting stuff that isn't mine, especially if I screwed up somewhere, would hate for a mod author to get blamed for some stupid thing I messed up.
gosohard

PostPosted by Darkriot22 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 01:56

is the Legendary Warrior mod compatible for 1.1? or will you make it compatible in the future?
Darkriot22

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 09:17

Is the No HV culling still usable in 1.1?
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by Trotskisaurus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 08:59

Is the No HV culling still usable in 1.1?

I experimented with it last night and it doesn't seem to be working for me; I did try and manually remove the culling event from the text files too but, having few modding skills, it didn't seem to work. Its a real shame as I find that one of the most immersion-breaking events for me; though I understand the logic behind it and why others may find lots of Valyrians running around even more immersion-breaking..

Ideally rather than having lots of High Valyrian courtiers i'd prefer to have High Valyrian courtiers converted to either West/East Valyrian, depending on your location unless New Valyria is formed and it'd be good if the new education system could be altered so that the 'heritage' focus could be used to pass these values on.
Trotskisaurus

PostPosted by njm09 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 17:26

Anyway to get a fix for the Khalasar bug in Legendary warrior? Basically it has been causing feudal rulers to randomly becoming khalasars.
njm09

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods