[Submod Idea] The Ice Dragon

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

[Submod Idea] The Ice Dragon

PostPosted by Liweed » Sat Apr 25, 2015 19:59

As we all know, it recently redrawn as Winds of Winter is happening. The sixth episode of Telltale's game is The Ice Dragon. I say it's about time we have an ice dragon for the true meaning of what I believe is Ice and Fire. Say like when the WW come or have the Ice dragon as a precursor and have it as a commander with units so it will be possible to be done.
Liweed

Re: [Submod Idea] The Ice Dragon

PostPosted by CrayolaCrayon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 22:00

Aww I was guessing that you had just finished reading the world book. I don't think there are going to be any ice dragons added because there is nothing in the canon that suggests they are real.
CrayolaCrayon

PostPosted by Liweed » Sat Apr 25, 2015 22:06

But there are hints in the Ice Dragon that it is set in the same world of Game of Thrones..I have the world book..just never finished it...
Liweed

PostPosted by kopite » Sun Apr 26, 2015 06:29

Liweed wrote:As we all know, it recently redrawn as Winds of Winter is happening. The sixth episode of Telltale's game is The Ice Dragon. I say it's about time we have an ice dragon for the true meaning of what I believe is Ice and Fire. Say like when the WW come or have the Ice dragon as a precursor and have it as a commander with units so it will be possible to be done.

right the book is called a SONG of ice and fire

historically songs in this literally sense means a persons story(you can call this speculation but feel free to look around google it yadada yadada in english literature this is its meaning)
now im not gona say the song is jon cause r+l = J is not proven yet

however it is going to be a singlular being be that a dragon that breathes both ice and fire sure i could some what buy that

the point of the many point of views is to show that every persons story is affected by others

english lesson over. :ugeek:
(i sound like my mum its depressing)
kopite

PostPosted by panzerfury » Sun Apr 26, 2015 15:00

A white walker dragon?

A DRACOLICH?

Mind = Blown.

Perhaps a line of events.. If the War of the Dawn fires properly, if Dany actually leaves Meereen and participates, and one of her dragons were to die against the Others, then possibly, JUST POSSIBLY, it could be reanimated, and a White Walker Dragon Rider could be born...

Hmm... As if doomstacks weren't enough.
panzerfury

PostPosted by DahndI » Sun Apr 26, 2015 18:08

George R. R. Martin has specifically said that The Ice Dragon is not related to the " A Song of Ice and Fire" universe.
A life well spent, is a life spent reaving the green lands!
DahndI

PostPosted by Liweed » Sun Apr 26, 2015 20:41

But sir, why is it spoken in a World of Ice and Fire that there are sightings of Ice Dragons by the Shivering Sea?
Liweed

PostPosted by kopite » Sun Apr 26, 2015 22:09

Liweed wrote:But sir, why is it spoken in a World of Ice and Fire that there are sightings of Ice Dragons by the Shivering Sea?

big foot, abominable snowman, lock ness monster etc
kopite

PostPosted by EDAP » Sun Apr 26, 2015 22:30

Not to mention other things that are mentioned and we have no proof of being true. For all the magic in GRRM's world, if I recall correctly when he was still thinking up the beginnings of a story, dragons were added at the bequest of a young niece. I would be highly suspicious of any claims of Ice Dragons in this story (unless its a dead dragon resurrected by the Others).
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. The specific details aren't up to date, and I probably won't update it for a while, but the general ideas are unchanged.
EDAP

PostPosted by TheCed » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:17

Spoiler: show
EDAP wrote:Not to mention other things that are mentioned and we have no proof of being true. For all the magic in GRRM's world, if I recall correctly when he was still thinking up the beginnings of a story, dragons were added at the bequest of a young niece. I would be highly suspicious of any claims of Ice Dragons in this story (unless its a dead dragon resurrected by the Others).

Hehehe.
TheCed

Return to Sub-Mods