kazm wrote:No clue. Also it doesnt really seem to have a positive or negative effect or did i just not see it?
Also in the 'murder x plot' when you get 5 plotters you can try to ambush the person you want dead which gives 70% chance to kill him and 30% chance of your liege dieing. The times i tried this nothing happened. Both survived.
dudemanbroguy wrote:Forgive me if this is a noob question, but: I'm playing the Mac version of the game, and I prefer not to play in full-screen mode. When I was running Vanilla 1.5/0.1.1 of the mod, the fact that I had edited the setting file to read "fullscreen=no" meant that both vanilla CK 2 and the mod ran in a down-sized window. I did the same thing with 1.6, and vanilla CK 2 runs in a window, but when I run the mod, the game default to full-screen mode. Is there another parameter I have to edit in order to avoid this?
Thanks for all your work - your mod is the reason I bought this game.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests