Game of Thrones Fanfiction Wattpad Advertising

Feel free to discuss anything not related to the mod or A Game of Thrones here

Game of Thrones Fanfiction Wattpad Advertising

PostPosted by Tommy5000 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 13:41

Hey Guys, I made a Wattpad Account and I'm writing my first Game of Thrones AAR/Fanfiction.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/41396110-goldfyre

What if Aerys and Joanna had a child but it wasn't Tyrion? What if that child saved Rhaegar from death at the Trident? What if that child allowed Rhaegar to become a king equal to Jaehaerys the Wise?
Aerys II Targaryen and Joanna Lannister shall have a boy named Maegor and he will save Westeros from the War of Five Kings.

If you like it, vote for it
Tommy5000

Re: Game of Thrones Fanfiction Wattpad Advertising

PostPosted by Helvetti » Mon Jun 22, 2015 19:21

Why would it be Tyrion? Afaik, the last time they saw each other was at a banquet and that the twins were born a bit time later.
Helvetti

PostPosted by Tommy5000 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 16:43

Tommy5000

PostPosted by ashira » Fri May 27, 2016 22:05

Hello, I like how the story was developed (I've read 11 chapters so far). I have some comments on how it could be even better:

- It feels very rushed. Try to take your time to better describe the characters, the environments and the plot itself.
- I'd like to see more work in the dialogues, they feel very cliche or even unnatural. Put more personality in them, the readers should recognize who speaks even before you announce.
- It needs revision as there are some typos, repeated words/expressions and incorrect formatting. There's also at least one plot hole, even if small: Maegor claims Cersei is his half-sister in front of Rhaegar, but only in the next chapter he explains to Rhaegar that Joanna is his mother. Shouldn't Rhaegar know already?
ashira

Return to Off Topic