The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

Post your mod AARs and stories here

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by Eandril » Sun Dec 20, 2015 13:58

aceavengers wrote:Gah I just started reading this and I love it already. Inspiring me to want to do an AAR because I'm a huge fanfiction nerd already. Can't wait for the update.


Yup, same with me. I'm in fact planning to do my own AAR because of this one.
Eandril
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 14:37

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by guarmar » Tue Jan 19, 2016 22:04

where did you go, my lovely?
guarmar
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 01:35

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by Lord Serry » Sun Jan 24, 2016 15:02

I need to know how the story ends. Please be no GRRM in this aspect.
Lord Serry
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 18:54

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by CFA26 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:03

It's a shame this never got finished
User avatar
CFA26
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 01:26

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by bean » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:04

I'm so disappointed that this wasn't finished, though I don't blame the OP.

I suppose it's too late now anyway to continue.

Oh well.
bean
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by JDSweet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 00:49

bean wrote:I'm so disappointed that this wasn't finished, though I don't blame the OP.

I suppose it's too late now anyway to continue.

Oh well.


A real shame. I was really into it. Though if you are in the mood you might want to check out my "True Dragons" AAR here. I try to write in a similar style.
JDSweet
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 13:22

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by Viridianus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25

A great AAR to be sure. Never let a Targaryen on the Throne. Btw, what happened to Daenerys being unable to sire a child after what happened to "save" Drogo?
Viridianus
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:43

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by JDSweet » Fri Apr 28, 2017 01:30

Viridianus wrote:A great AAR to be sure. Never let a Targaryen on the Throne. Btw, what happened to Daenerys being unable to sire a child after what happened to "save" Drogo?


For obvious gameplay reasons the devs made Dany able to have kids after she completes her Essos chain.
JDSweet
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 13:22

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by Viridianus » Tue May 02, 2017 14:33

JDSweet wrote:
Viridianus wrote:A great AAR to be sure. Never let a Targaryen on the Throne. Btw, what happened to Daenerys being unable to sire a child after what happened to "save" Drogo?

For obvious gameplay reasons the devs made Dany able to have kids after she completes her Essos chain.

Not that obvious. I'm certain her fertility could be easily set to -900 or whatever. And I don't see why should she be able to have children afterwards. Though that's not a question for you of course.
Viridianus
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:43

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by JDSweet » Wed May 03, 2017 04:31

Viridianus wrote:
JDSweet wrote:
Viridianus wrote:A great AAR to be sure. Never let a Targaryen on the Throne. Btw, what happened to Daenerys being unable to sire a child after what happened to "save" Drogo?

For obvious gameplay reasons the devs made Dany able to have kids after she completes her Essos chain.

Not that obvious. I'm certain her fertility could be easily set to -900 or whatever. And I don't see why should she be able to have children afterwards. Though that's not a question for you of course.


Well, yeah, it's not a question for me, but to my knowledge jsdunc has not been active on this forum for a while ;)

As for setting the fertility to -900, I am pretty sure the devs do that until after the Meereenese quest. She gets her fertility back afterwards for two reasons:

1.) So players can roleplay a Targaryen resotration as somebody other than fAegon. I mean, just because House Targaryen is probably going to die in canon does not mean it has to be doomed from the get go in the game. It would kind of be no fun to take the throne as Dany and have a game over immediately after she dies.

2.) There is a very popular fan theory that almost all of the elements of the Mirri Maz Duur prophesy (the "when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" one) have been fulfilled except the "when your womb bears a living child" part. Quentyn Martell is the sun who sailed (rised in the) east and died (set in the) east. Either Gregor Clegane or the Pyramids in Meereen that collapsed were "the mountains blowing in the wind" and the Dothraki Sea drying up for winter was "when the sea dries". All that remains is "when your womb bears a living child". Since the other prophesy elements are completed, it only makes sense that this one will be sooner or later. I personally want to see who her "moon and stars" will be (because the prophesy basically tells her when Drogo will return, but since he is dead, somebody of a similar caliber will have to fill his role). Surprisingly, in this AAR, that is either Tyrion or Daario (depending on who Aerys' actual father is).
JDSweet
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 13:22

Re: The Dragon Has Three Heads (AAR)

PostPosted by TtheHF » Sun May 21, 2017 04:19

Oh man, this was so good! And what a cliffhanger!
TtheHF
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 21:19

Previous

Return to After Action Reports (AAR)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest