PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

Report any problems with the mod here

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by HuskyWolf » Wed Dec 19, 2012 18:47

yeah we know we've fixed the bug should be in next release
HuskyWolf

More on Fabricate treason

PostPosted by KiwisFly13 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 07:12

Just innocently fabricating claims of treason and then custom tooltip 33 34 and 35 turn up....

http://rapidshare.com/files/3933742319/ ... ooltip.png
"Assuming there are gods, and they give a mummer's fart. If not, then I'm in Dornish hands." - Tyrion Lannister
KiwisFly13

Re: More on Fabricate treason

PostPosted by knuckey » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:39

KiwisFly13 wrote:Just innocently fabricating claims of treason and then custom tooltip 33 34 and 35 turn up....

http://rapidshare.com/files/3933742319/ ... ooltip.png

Noted, thanks
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Mark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 03:59

The tournament event announcing that the player has won second in "many melee's" is grammatically incorrect. There should not be an apostrophe in "melee's". Just melees.
Mark

PostPosted by tompalmer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 04:34

I don't find it in the loc files, only that :

EVTDESC70096;My [GetFromRelation] [From.GetTitledFirstName] may not have won any of the melee events in the Tourney but [From.GetHerHis] prowess in the lists did not go unnoticed.;Mon(a) [GetFromRelation] [From.GetTitledFirstName] n'a peut-être pas remporté de mélée lors du Tournoi, mais ses prouesses dans les lices ne sont pas passées inaperçues.;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Writing a book about history of war
Stay updated about the mod by email !
ImageImage
tompalmer
Mod Team

PostPosted by Mark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 05:53

tompalmer wrote:I don't find it in the loc files, only that :

EVTDESC70096;My [GetFromRelation] [From.GetTitledFirstName] may not have won any of the melee events in the Tourney but [From.GetHerHis] prowess in the lists did not go unnoticed.;Mon(a) [GetFromRelation] [From.GetTitledFirstName] n'a peut-être pas remporté de mélée lors du Tournoi, mais ses prouesses dans les lices ne sont pas passées inaperçues.;;;;;;;;;;;;x

try:
C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\A Game of Thrones\Traduction française, amélioration (French)\text1.csv (2 hits)

Line 4620: EVTDESC70020;Victory is mine, I triumphed in several Melee's proving once and for all that I am the champion.;La victoire m’appartient. J’ai triomphé de plusieurs mêlées et prouvé, une fois de plus, ma supériorité.;Der Sieg ist mein! Ich habe in mehreren Nahkämpfen triumphiert und allen gezeigt, dass ich der Champion bin!;;La victoria es mía, he triunfado en varias batallas demostrando de una vez por todas que soy imbatible.;;;;;;;;;x

Line 4622: EVTDESC70021;Although I was not triumphant in the many melee's I was good enough to be declared second.;À défaut de m’imposer lors de toutes les mêlées, j’ai malgré tout réussi à prendre la deuxième place.;Obwohl ich in den vielen Nahkämpfen nicht triumphierte, so war ich doch gut genug, dass man mir den zweiten Platz gab.;;Aunque no he ganado los numerosos combates celebrados, he conseguido el segundo puesto.;;;;;;;;;x

Also, in line 4620, "Melee" should not be capitalized.

More importantly, don't we know that Westerosi tournaments operate differently?

Shouldn't it be:

1. winner of the joust
2. winner of the melee
3. winner of the archery contest

If we want to skip the archery contest, shouldn't we do

1. winner of the joust
2. second place in the joust
3. winner of the melee
Mark

PostPosted by tompalmer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 06:08

Are you telling me you found that in the french translations ?
Writing a book about history of war
Stay updated about the mod by email !
ImageImage
tompalmer
Mod Team

PostPosted by Mark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 06:54

It came up in the game while I was playing. I play in English. When I searched the files using Notepad++, I found those two hits.

I'm not sure why the "French translation" would have different localization files - nor is there anything that would prevent the game from using this .csv file. As you can see those entries contain more than French.

Regardless, perhaps you should go check the EVTDESC for those events in whatever files you think it should be using. Obviously at some point the event description was typed incorrectly.
Mark

PostPosted by Werther » Tue Jan 08, 2013 09:15

txt1.csv is no more in "Traduction française, amélioration" in 0.3.3.

And Traduction française, amélioration is not for english players, it's just the files which don't have localisation. I translate it and the french players have to replace it. txt1.csv was a temporary solution to Newcastle problem (Newcastle in England don't have localisation in French Vanilla, but the Manderly one have a translation in the books) in 0.3.1 and 0.3.2. I took the txt1 of the Vanilla localisation, and the players had to replace it. It's no more the case, i found a better solution.
French Translator of the mod
Une erreur dans la version française? Rendez vous ici: http://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic239.html
Werther
Mod Team

PostPosted by Mark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 05:55

Werther wrote:txt1.csv is no more in "Traduction française, amélioration" in 0.3.3.

Apparently you are not correct. I did a completely clean install with a new CK2 install and a new install from CK2-AGOT setup 0.3.3.exe downloaded from the paradox forum link ( http://www.2shared.com/file/54sCtnFu/CK ... p_033.html )My checksum NB+AGOT is SGZK.

And Traduction française, amélioration is not for english players, it's just the files which don't have localisation.

It doesn't matter if it's not "for english players." The game uses it. There's nothing stopping the game from using it.

In fact when I search the entire mod using Notepad++, this text1.csv has the only description for EVTDESC70021.

I translate it and the french players have to replace it. txt1.csv was a temporary solution to Newcastle problem (Newcastle in England don't have localisation in French Vanilla, but the Manderly one have a translation in the books) in 0.3.1 and 0.3.2. I took the txt1 of the Vanilla localisation, and the players had to replace it. It's no more the case, i found a better solution.

Ok... but it's still in 0.3.3.
Mark

PostPosted by clausewitz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 03:57

Armies randomly vanishing when trying to conquer territories in an independent Dorne. Mostly seems to occur when I am about to, or just after, fully conquer a province. I got around this for the most part by just capturing one holding in each province.

Since there is no even telling me that "my armies have been swallowed by the wastes" or whatnot I have to assume that this is a bug.
clausewitz

PostPosted by Zireael » Wed Jan 16, 2013 09:52

Most probably, this is attrition eating your armies.
Zireael

PostPosted by GSB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:47

It's not attrition doing this, the size of the army doesn't matter. you could have 500 men or 500k men and poof they are gone in an instant. I noticed that this tends to happen when righteous imprisonment messages, faction spam and other messages occur. I lost an army of 40k men during my invasion of dorn and even worse I have found that it is a bug which frequently occurs.

Other then this and faction spam I love the mod which is also one of the things I registered to say. Thanks to everyone who made this mod possible, you have provided many sleepless nights.
GSB

PostPosted by Zireael » Sun Jan 27, 2013 16:52

The dragon events lower the supply limit to VEERY low, which means attrition, and in addition they can kill off small armies.
Zireael

PostPosted by GSB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 17:02

Zireael wrote:The dragon events lower the supply limit to VEERY low, which means attrition, and in addition they can kill off small armies.

I get that and i noticed that too so i only use my dragon when its warranted. i am however playing as a targaryen, and i did not use my dragon at the time. more importantly it dosent matter where my units are on the map all of them vanish entirely except for fleets. I will see about getting a game save to upload
GSB

PostPosted by buckfosto » Sun Jan 27, 2013 21:48

In the After The Spring scenario, Janos is so old his picture is just static :) He was a courtier to Maekar Targaryen

buckfosto

PostPosted by jenks » Sun Jan 27, 2013 23:12

^ that's a bit crazy never seen a bug like that!
--------------------------------
"The night is dark and full of terrors"
jenks

PostPosted by buckfosto » Mon Jan 28, 2013 00:04

I looked through the character files but couldn't figure out what was triggering that to happen
buckfosto

PostPosted by hatredisthetruth » Mon Jan 28, 2013 02:08

- Wildling dissolution for titles above county level for the player is not working

EDIT: - cuckoo_impregnate seems to be an invalid command and has no effect.
hatredisthetruth

PostPosted by Ice Viper » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:29

hatredisthetruth wrote:EDIT: - cuckoo_impregnate seems to be an invalid command and has no effect.

That's because it's impregnate_cuckoo.
Ice Viper

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports