PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

Report any problems with the mod here

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by hatredisthetruth » Mon Jan 28, 2013 18:46

That shall be useful to note for my own modding in the future. The mod still uses the incorrect command however, which will hopefully be fixed.
hatredisthetruth

PostPosted by modpud » Thu Jan 31, 2013 09:05

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but the "Face the dragon" decision doesn't seem to be working, clicking it removes it from the list but nothing happens and it pops back up a few months later.

e: Okay, after 6ish tries, I got an event in which it escaped.

e2: It looks like it does absolutely nothing? All the events about it escaping don't seem to involve me.
modpud

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Feb 01, 2013 13:02

Thanks for bringing this up, we will take a look at the decision.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by VxXxV » Mon Feb 04, 2013 05:28

knuckey wrote:-When you are the attacker in a battle and win a duel, the defenders get a morale bonus

this one havent fixed yet? ,not only when you win the duel,fleeing lords also trigger this
this bug ruin my war with 6 fleeing lord in 1 battle...,60% morale to enemy army and i lose 30000 troops @.@
VxXxV

PostPosted by GSB » Fri Feb 08, 2013 21:22

dragon duels can sometimes get a bit goofy, I ended up putting a lance through my daughters neck when i clicked the run away option. the truly odd part was that she is a member of my own court and my master of laws so I cannot imagine why on earth we would be fighting it out unless she simply wanted her inheritance a bit sooner

this is not really a bug more of a suggestion, when using the employ concubine/debutante option's it is possible to end up with concubines and debutantes that are infirm, incapable, or have the celibate trait. adding a few lines to either exclude or remove those traits would be better
GSB

PostPosted by gedsaro » Mon Feb 11, 2013 05:03

In two of the starting bookmarks (crowned stag + greyjoy rebellion)

Robert Baratheon starts with the traitor opinion vs Eddard Stark.

Is there some one on the Dev team who doesn't like the Starks or something? ;)

Heh.
gedsaro

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:58

GSB wrote:dragon duels can sometimes get a bit goofy, I ended up putting a lance through my daughters neck when i clicked the run away option. the truly odd part was that she is a member of my own court and my master of laws so I cannot imagine why on earth we would be fighting it out unless she simply wanted her inheritance a bit sooner

I'll pass this on to the dragon guy

GSB wrote:this is not really a bug more of a suggestion, when using the employ concubine/debutante option's it is possible to end up with concubines and debutantes that are infirm, incapable, or have the celibate trait. adding a few lines to either exclude or remove those traits would be better

Sounds reasonable, it shall be done

gedsaro wrote:In two of the starting bookmarks (crowned stag + greyjoy rebellion)

Heh.

Ha, a genuine mistake I promise :D Noted, thanks
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Jorgo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 03:10

Heh.

Can we expect this to be fixed any time soon? I really do enjoy playing as Eddard Stark, but this is indeed a problem. I started at the Crowned Stag, and all went smoothly until I was randomly imprisoned, and then killed.
Jorgo

PostPosted by gedsaro » Thu Feb 14, 2013 03:54

Jorgo wrote:

Heh.

Can we expect this to be fixed any time soon? I really do enjoy playing as Eddard Stark, but this is indeed a problem. I started at the Crowned Stag, and all went smoothly until I was randomly imprisoned, and then killed.

I had the same thing happen to me.
What I did once Stark was imprisoned was pause game, use The Console to switch to playing Robert, then released Eddard from jail, and used The Console to switch back to playing as Stark.
After the release Robert no longer has the traitor opinion so you can keep playing.

If you don't know how/can't be bothered to figure out the console, you can also Save game, load as Robert, release, save game, load back as Stark. (I love this about Paradox games. All single player games with multiple sides really should have this option.)
gedsaro

PostPosted by Fashbinder » Sun Feb 17, 2013 01:18

gedsaro wrote:Is there some one on the Dev team who doesn't like the Starks or something? ;)

Those starks are nice guys, not an entire family full of rebels and traitors. It wasnt me btw :P
Fashbinder
Mod Team

PostPosted by philosophert » Sun Feb 24, 2013 16:50

Playing the Clash of Kings Scenerio and Targaryens in DoD in v.4.0.1.

1) The reclaim ancestral blade CB works fine however, with regard to reforging into Ice, I had a situation where Tywin ended up having both Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail following the deaths of all Cersei's children. When I declared war to reclaim my ancestral blade, the tooltip stated that I would acquire Oathkeeper and reforge it into Ice (so glad this was in the mod by the way). However, when I took both blades following the war I ended up having all three as opposed to just getting Ice back. Which while not alltogether horrible for me, seemed a little unfair.
2) While I was particapting in a plot to investigage someones legitimacy, found a toottip localisation error for one of the event options. This came up for the tootip"EVTTOOLTIP33EVTTOOLTIP34".
3) Minor grammatical error in the completed court education event. Currently reads, "...my manners are refine and I know much about the realms heraldry". Should be "refined".
4) When I was betrayed by a member of my Kingsguard and murdered the entire event description didn't fit into the event pop up. The last sentence ended with "Lord Commander Quincy sheathes his sword and leaves you to" I got the point, (literally and figuratively) but still.
5) Had a situaiton where a Septon was made the Lord Paramount of the Stormlands. This was trigged by the divy up excess LP event.
6) Not really a bug but I am having the event where the peasants are coming to me and claiming they saw a dragon. In this particular game I was playing as a Targ dragonrider following the DoD. The only response was a negative one or to tell them there was no such things as dragons.
7) The localisation for the ambition to become a highlord still reads "Become a Duke".
8) The tootip localisation for fabricating evidence of treason reads as "CUSTOMTOOLTIP32".
9) Not really a bug, but as I was looking into the duel engine scripts it doesn't appear the new skinchanger traits are being counted only wolf and crow appear to give modifiers.
philosophert

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Feb 25, 2013 14:23

philosophert wrote:1) The reclaim ancestral blade CB works fine however, with regard to reforging into Ice, I had a situation where Tywin ended up having both Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail following the deaths of all Cersei's children. When I declared war to reclaim my ancestral blade, the tooltip stated that I would acquire Oathkeeper and reforge it into Ice (so glad this was in the mod by the way). However, when I took both blades following the war I ended up having all three as opposed to just getting Ice back. Which while not alltogether horrible for me, seemed a little unfair.

Yeah, one sword is supposed to be destroyed and then you get ice. Noted

philosophert wrote:2) While I was particapting in a plot to investigage someones legitimacy, found a toottip localisation error for one of the event options. This came up for the tootip"EVTTOOLTIP33EVTTOOLTIP34".
3) Minor grammatical error in the completed court education event. Currently reads, "...my manners are refine and I know much about the realms heraldry". Should be "refined".
4) When I was betrayed by a member of my Kingsguard and murdered the entire event description didn't fit into the event pop up. The last sentence ended with "Lord Commander Quincy sheathes his sword and leaves you to" I got the point, (literally and figuratively) but still.

localisation problems noted

philosophert wrote:5) Had a situaiton where a Septon was made the Lord Paramount of the Stormlands. This was trigged by the divy up excess LP event.

Hmm, we should probably add a restriction for septons

philosophert wrote:6) Not really a bug but I am having the event where the peasants are coming to me and claiming they saw a dragon. In this particular game I was playing as a Targ dragonrider following the DoD. The only response was a negative one or to tell them there was no such things as dragons.

Ha, that isnt quite appropiate I agree, noted.

philosophert wrote:7) The localisation for the ambition to become a highlord still reads "Become a Duke".
8) The tootip localisation for fabricating evidence of treason reads as "CUSTOMTOOLTIP32".

Both noted

philosophert wrote:9) Not really a bug, but as I was looking into the duel engine scripts it doesn't appear the new skinchanger traits are being counted only wolf and crow appear to give modifiers.

Also noted

Thanks!
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Mortdestro » Wed Feb 27, 2013 04:07

Minor spelling: The option for turning down a Faceless Man when he wants to kill your firstborn reads "Are you mad, Bravoosi?!" when it should be "Braavosi."
Mortdestro

PostPosted by AdrienIer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:49

Just an observation I've made trying to play the Tyrells in CoK, if you start as Tyrell the parley at Storm's end doesn't seem to trigger : Renly just beats Stannis in the field, Stannis yields and Renly gets on the throne. While it's a good alternative game, if you want to play the lion and rose event you have to take Stannis or Renly, play the parley, and when Renly dies save and reload as Tyrells.

I've tried 4 or 5 starts as Tyrells to make sure it wasn't bad luck, and every time Renly survives.
AdrienIer

PostPosted by darkray » Fri Mar 15, 2013 06:03

Greeting's citadel/mod staff,

I've come across what I consider to be an unusual bug in game that has plagued many of my new campaigns and saved games since patch v0.4.
The bug in question comes in the form of an event which is almost similar to a death note. In which, the player is notified of a characters death. It happens randomly at any giving time during play and present's me with a message with the caption "Oh shi..." and a description that usually reads "goodbye, cruel world" in which my leader/character dies from nothing. At least, nothing I could see, read or explain.

Hopefully the screenshot below can highlight the problem bug in question: Image
if your having a hard time viewing the photo here, copy & paste this link into the browsers url (without the parenthesis around the "http"): (http)://i47.tinypic.com/wval3p.jpg

As you can see from the screenshot above, my character dies and some random character named Dagos appears in my court in which to replace me.
The screenshot also shows fire, almost like he died in a explosion or he was killed by a dragon :?:
Please shine some light on this situation staff/mod team, it would be much appreciated.

my current checksum: FHQN
current vers. of mod & patch being used: v0.4.0.1 & 1.091
darkray

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32

Mortdestro wrote:Minor spelling: The option for turning down a Faceless Man when he wants to kill your firstborn reads "Are you mad, Bravoosi?!" when it should be "Braavosi."

Noted, thanks

AdrienIer wrote:Just an observation I've made trying to play the Tyrells in CoK, if you start as Tyrell the parley at Storm's end doesn't seem to trigger : Renly just beats Stannis in the field, Stannis yields and Renly gets on the throne. While it's a good alternative game, if you want to play the lion and rose event you have to take Stannis or Renly, play the parley, and when Renly dies save and reload as Tyrells.

I've tried 4 or 5 starts as Tyrells to make sure it wasn't bad luck, and every time Renly survives.

Stannis has a 20% chance of choosing not to use the shadow baby, so you could well of had a lucky streak of Stannis noy using it. I will double check that he does use it though.

darkray wrote:Greeting's citadel/mod staff,

I've come across what I consider to be an unusual bug in game that has plagued many of my new campaigns and saved games since patch v0.4.
The bug in question comes in the form of an event which is almost similar to a death note. In which, the player is notified of a characters death. It happens randomly at any giving time during play and present's me with a message with the caption "Oh shi..." and a description that usually reads "goodbye, cruel world" in which my leader/character dies from nothing. At least, nothing I could see, read or explain.

Hopefully the screenshot below can highlight the problem bug in question: Image
if your having a hard time viewing the photo here, copy & paste this link into the browsers url (without the parenthesis around the "http"): (http)://i47.tinypic.com/wval3p.jpg

As you can see from the screenshot above, my character dies and some random character named Dagos appears in my court in which to replace me.
The screenshot also shows fire, almost like he died in a explosion or he was killed by a dragon :?:
Please shine some light on this situation staff/mod team, it would be much appreciated.

my current checksum: FHQN
current vers. of mod & patch being used: v0.4.0.1 & 1.091

This is the event a random high valyrian recieves when they are culled. Are you using a ruler designer made high valyrian by any chance?
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by darkray » Sat Mar 16, 2013 00:00

knuckey wrote:This is the event a random high valyrian receives when they are culled. Are you using a ruler designer made high valyrian by any chance?

Thx for reply Knuckey,

Let me start off by saying yes, my character was created using ruler designer. However, his culture and religion is dothraki and great stallion (pagan). Reason being, I just felt like choosing something completely random this time around.

Screenshot below should hopefully give you all you need to know. hopefully.: Image

So, basically no, my character is not associated with the high valyrian culture and I would defiantly like some insight as to why this is happening to my characters.
darkray

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34

This would definately be a bug in that case. It shouldnt be firing for you, I suspect its a vanilla problem with namespace events. In any case we shall fix it, thanks!
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Bob_cabob » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:03

Is the new release supposed to be an April fools? I have Europe, parts of Africa and Asia next to Westeros. I'm slightly looking forward to playing as William the Conqueror with a dragon...
Bob_cabob

PostPosted by Fashbinder » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48

Bob_cabob wrote:Is the new release supposed to be an April fools? I have Europe, parts of Africa and Asia next to Westeros. I'm slightly looking forward to playing as William the Conqueror with a dragon...

Europe? You mean essos? Those sneaky monotheists and horse riding savages speaking their non westerosi tongue.
Fashbinder
Mod Team

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports