PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

Report any problems with the mod here

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by mvasic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 17:09

Bob_cabob wrote:Is the new release supposed to be an April fools? I have Europe, parts of Africa and Asia next to Westeros. I'm slightly looking forward to playing as William the Conqueror with a dragon...


Same thing.

I just installed both CK2 and AGOT for the first time. Can't change years (first one is 1066), no present era GoT characters and there is Europe across the sea. CK2 is 1.092 and AGOT is 0.4.1
mvasic
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 17:06

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by paratroopz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30

Hey there,

The mod's working perfectly for me except for one little thing: after a certain amount of time it crashes, and even if I save it I can't load the save. When I go to load the save file no characters appear on the list. Anything I can do to remedy this?

Thanks
paratroopz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by HuskyWolf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 14:22

thats a vanilla bug so you have to wait for paradox to fix that
User avatar
HuskyWolf
Moderator
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 14:52

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by bearlobe » Fri Apr 05, 2013 07:08

I've only rarely played this mod in the past, but I don't recall this issue before, and after a quick search couldn't find a solution. I've noticed that all of the territories are named after the territories in vanilla CK2.

I've only installed this version now. I had previously deleted the old versions of the mod. The only other mod that I currently have installed is CK2+, but would that affect it?

Edit: I installed the mod from the exe.
bearlobe
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 07:00

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by VxXxV » Fri Apr 05, 2013 08:08

bearlobe wrote:I've only rarely played this mod in the past, but I don't recall this issue before, and after a quick search couldn't find a solution. I've noticed that all of the territories are named after the territories in vanilla CK2.

I've only installed this version now. I had previously deleted the old versions of the mod. The only other mod that I currently have installed is CK2+, but would that affect it?

Edit: I installed the mod from the exe.
Do not run BOTH CK2+ AND AGOT , thats what happen
this bug already reported months ago ,
User avatar
VxXxV
 
Posts: 1343
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 18:02

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by bearlobe » Fri Apr 05, 2013 22:37

I tried a search on the forum, but that didn't work out so well.

I hadn't selected them both to run at the same time, but after I removed the CK2+ files from the mod folder, it all worked fine.
bearlobe
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 07:00

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by opp » Sun Apr 07, 2013 19:05

my problem is when choosing your charactor 99% of them have no face just the info,same with the interesting charactors faces, the odd 1 or 2 show up but like i said 99% dont . any idea what causing this ? any help would be appraciated
opp
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 16:30

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Mon Apr 15, 2013 20:00

Dance of the Dragons and probobly Conquest of Dorne campaign: Lord Tywle Reyne and his brother should have Westerlands claim becouse is mother was Lannister.
I think in previous mod wersion Lord Tywle and his brother had claim
Daemon Blackfyre
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 09:20

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by KnightMoritz » Mon May 06, 2013 01:05

Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to write, but please guys, i downloaded the mod, I have latest patch on the non steam version and the launcher cannot see the mod... i have alot of bugs during the installation and cannot avoid it. Please help.
KnightMoritz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 17:16

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by vatas » Sat May 11, 2013 13:32

Hi I have a problem with the traits placement on the characters potrait. They are under the claims and not under the attributes. The game works fine besides that but its bothering me. In the original game they're on the right spot. I have deleted the mod, reinstalled the game and the mod and its still the same. Any ideas on how to fix it?

http://i.tinyuploads.com/o9sbbs.png
vatas
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 13:18

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by Fashbinder » Sat May 11, 2013 14:04

vatas wrote: Any ideas on how to fix it?


It's meant to be like that to offer more space for traits = less clutter.
User avatar
Fashbinder
Mod Team
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 07:05

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by vatas » Sat May 11, 2013 14:07

I see, thanks for the fast reply.
vatas
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 13:18

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by knuckey » Tue May 14, 2013 11:27

Daemon Blackfyre wrote:Dance of the Dragons and probobly Conquest of Dorne campaign: Lord Tywle Reyne and his brother should have Westerlands claim becouse is mother was Lannister.
I think in previous mod wersion Lord Tywle and his brother had claim

Noted, thanks
User avatar
knuckey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5039
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 23:21

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Tue May 14, 2013 20:12

Blackfyre Rebellion - playing as Daemon and war ends unresolved when allowed Bittersteal to join Night Watch
It was before a got "it's my City" event. I loose Iron throne claim but Ser Aegor Rivers not.
Version 4.3 plus hotfix. Playing old save game(start campaign with 4.3 without hotfix)
Daemon Blackfyre
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 09:20

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by DaFloh » Sat May 18, 2013 10:00

knuckey wrote:Misc
-Sometimes when fighting with a dragon fighting slows to a crawl, and the enemy no longer loses men


Don't know if someone pointed this out before, but this maybe actually related to a vanilla bug encountered when an extremely large stack of troops fights an enemy. We quite frequently encountered this in a multiplayer game when our emperor-player raised his whole 280.000 liege levies to fight rebel uprisings. As there were constant uprisings in the vast empire, we had a very large sample of these fights and it thus may be related to the freqency of the fighting and not the number of soldiers, as the number of soldiers simply increased with the size of the realm.
DaFloh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 09:48

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Mon May 20, 2013 21:03

Blackfyre Rebellion(8195)
It seems to me that there is no lord Mathis Yelshire(born 8168) in lordship of Yelshire as a Peake bannerman in 8195, but he should be, I think
In next campaign(8211) lord Mathis son is a Peake vassal and his father is mentioned as a lord
Daemon Blackfyre
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 09:20

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by knppel » Sat May 25, 2013 23:07

Playing as Tywin Lannister, not only the Tyrells, but the Westerlands as well is not at war with Stannis in ACOK. This can definitely not be wad.
AI Joffrey does not ask to honour the alliance (as Joffrey himself, you can call in Tywin for the second war), and as Tywin himself you cannot join another of his wars as you already participating in the war for northern independence.
Conclusion, The Westerlands need to be in both wars at the scenario start- in my first two attemptst I had to watch Joffrey getting destroyed by armies from the Stormlands, while my 25k men were camping in KL, but could not take part in the battles.
Even with Robb Stark killed and all his 30k men slain, it near impossible to gain 100% warscore (unless Robb fails really hard and gets captured) and end the war in time to join the second war before the Iron Throne army gets demolished.

Tyrell event on the other hand worked fine for me so far, didn't test it in the latest version though since clever Joffrey decided Sansa is his great love (and guess who became LP of the North, revolted and rots in prison now since over a decade, popping out Lannister babes :roll: )
knppel
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 23:49

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon May 27, 2013 14:02

Daemon Blackfyre wrote:Blackfyre Rebellion(8195)
It seems to me that there is no lord Mathis Yelshire(born 8168) in lordship of Yelshire as a Peake bannerman in 8195, but he should be, I think
In next campaign(8211) lord Mathis son is a Peake vassal and his father is mentioned as a lord


Noted, thanks

knppel wrote:Playing as Tywin Lannister, not only the Tyrells, but the Westerlands as well is not at war with Stannis in ACOK. This can definitely not be wad.
AI Joffrey does not ask to honour the alliance (as Joffrey himself, you can call in Tywin for the second war), and as Tywin himself you cannot join another of his wars as you already participating in the war for northern independence.
Conclusion, The Westerlands need to be in both wars at the scenario start- in my first two attemptst I had to watch Joffrey getting destroyed by armies from the Stormlands, while my 25k men were camping in KL, but could not take part in the battles.
Even with Robb Stark killed and all his 30k men slain, it near impossible to gain 100% warscore (unless Robb fails really hard and gets captured) and end the war in time to join the second war before the Iron Throne army gets demolished.

Tyrell event on the other hand worked fine for me so far, didn't test it in the latest version though since clever Joffrey decided Sansa is his great love (and guess who became LP of the North, revolted and rots in prison now since over a decade, popping out Lannister babes :roll: )

This is a vanilla issue as the first post describes. It is currently impossible to add a character to another character's secondary wars. We also can't do anything about the AI not calling to arms I'm afraid.
User avatar
knuckey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5039
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 23:21

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by Nekulturny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 21:04

Not sure if it's been pointed out before, but besides the Tywin heir spam, knights seem to have a related issue with a message of your char being knighted popping up every now and then, call it once or twice per five years. Experienced this in AFFC campaign, both with chars who started a knight as chars who got knighted later on.
Nekulturny
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 14:59

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by SparqMan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 21:46

Nekulturny wrote:Not sure if it's been pointed out before, but besides the Tywin heir spam, knights seem to have a related issue with a message of your char being knighted popping up every now and then, call it once or twice per five years. Experienced this in AFFC campaign, both with chars who started a knight as chars who got knighted later on.


I can second that.
SparqMan
Mod Team
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 19:34

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests