PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

Report any problems with the mod here

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Wed Jun 12, 2013 19:26

Have a crash in Blackfyre Rebellion scenario(simil thing like in Dance of the Dragons scenario on previous versions)
Game crash 27 may, no savegame
non repeatable

error log
Spoiler: show
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//event_pictures//aztec_court.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx\\event_pictures\\aztec_court.tga for spritetype GFX_evt_emissary_mesoamerican
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx\\event_pictures\\aztec_court.tga for spritetype GFX_evt_throne_room_mesoamerican
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: attacker_alliance_occ_warscore, near line: 37
" in file: "common/cb_types/AGOT_cb_types.txt" near line: 41
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: attacker_alliance_occ_warscore, near line: 5612
" in file: "common/cb_types/AGOT_cb_types.txt" near line: 5615
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: attacker_alliance_occ_warscore, near line: 5951
" in file: "common/cb_types/AGOT_cb_types.txt" near line: 5955
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: attacker_alliance_occ_warscore, near line: 6741
" in file: "common/cb_types/AGOT_cb_types.txt" near line: 6749
Daemon Blackfyre

PostPosted by HuskyWolf » Wed Jun 12, 2013 21:14

can everyone please create individual posts for each bug and not post in this thread it makes it harder for us to do somthing about it
thanks
HuskyWolf

PostPosted by VxXxV » Fri Aug 09, 2013 05:11

This list is of BUGs mainly because user mistake, and really simple to fix.
Please read and try before creating another thread

1.Game crash after first loading
2.Province and graphics is messed up
3.Lowborn have claims all over westeros
4.Game speed is really slow, lag all over
5.Crash when clicking court/council/else
6.County name is wrong
7.Crash because placing 6 councils in 1 county
8.There's no Essos on world map!!!

1 and 2 =
You have installed MOD on wrong directories, C/programfiles/paradox/ck2 is only for base game.
Reinstall CK2 and MOD , this time place MOD on My document/*username*/paradoxinteractive/crusaderkings2/mod

3,4 and 5=
You have wrong combination of game version
Currently CK2 1.103 match with AGOT 0.46
Try reinstall AGOT and/or CK2 with proper version

6 =
Most likely happen due to other mod activated at the same time with AGOT mod,
Only AGOT submod may be used together with AGOT mainmod

7=
as CK2 only have 5 council, the game is confused as how to place 6 council on same county, this caused the Crash
On 0.45 and before this can be fixed with Councillor fix submod , else you can update to 0.46
On 0.46 Maester can no longer do active missions , instead the effect is automatically affected on your county (most likely capital)

8 =
This is a major bug which we can only fix on much, much later game version at least after 2014
(Work in progress)
VxXxV

PostPosted by aryosten » Fri Aug 23, 2013 08:38

Bug 1: CTD when disbanding army as Stark.

Bug 2: Stark armies seem to randomly re-route themselves. These are mercenary and levy armies, not vassals with AI. Every time I change their destination, the computer routes them back.

Bug #1 has made the mod unplayable for the moment after only an hour or so of fooling around. Nothing worse than a CTD. A shame, looked like a great mod.
aryosten

PostPosted by VxXxV » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02

aryosten wrote:Bug 1: CTD when disbanding army as Stark.

Bug 2: Stark armies seem to randomly re-route themselves. These are mercenary and levy armies, not vassals with AI. Every time I change their destination, the computer routes them back.

Bug #1 has made the mod unplayable for the moment after only an hour or so of fooling around. Nothing worse than a CTD. A shame, looked like a great mod.

100% failure on your side , check game version and mod version
VxXxV

PostPosted by Setre » Tue Aug 27, 2013 01:20

These aren't really bugs but I don't think they're worth creating a new thread for either.

Liege is Valyrian Steel Sword, doubt there's much you guys can do about this since it's a trait or how hard it'd be to add an "has a" in there.

opinion_squire_ honored, bit of code (I guess that's what you'd call it?) showing here.

This is nitpicky as hell of me but castle isn't capitalized in Harrenhal castle.
Setre

PostPosted by VxXxV » Tue Aug 27, 2013 06:19

Setre wrote:These aren't really bugs but I don't think they're worth creating a new thread for either.

Liege is Valyrian Steel Sword, doubt there's much you guys can do about this since it's a trait or how hard it'd be to add an "has a" in there.

opinion_squire_ honored, bit of code (I guess that's what you'd call it?) showing here.

This is nitpicky as hell of me but castle isn't capitalized in Harrenhal castle.

Good job , you make me proud
VxXxV

PostPosted by HuskyWolf » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:25

]ALL BUG REPORTS SHOULD CREATE A NEW THREAD NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT MAKES IT EASIER!!!!
HuskyWolf

PostPosted by Pethom » Thu Dec 05, 2013 22:52

I'm playing as the Lord of Dyre Den. He dies and his underaged son becomes the new Lord. When Lord Perkin is 5 years old I get the event that he's about to get a proper education. Among the ones to decide about what education to give him is his dead father. I don't know if that is caused by the fact that his dad died a few seconds before this event about deciding education showed up.

I use mod version 0.4.7.2 and CK2 version 1.111.
Pethom

PostPosted by EDAP » Thu Dec 05, 2013 22:58

Pethom wrote:I'm playing as the Lord of Dyre Den. He dies and his underaged son becomes the new Lord. When Lord Perkin is 5 years old I get the event that he's about to get a proper education. Among the ones to decide about what education to give him is his dead father. I don't know if that is caused by the fact that his dad died a few seconds before this event about deciding education showed up.

I use mod version 0.4.7.2 and CK2 version 1.111.

Jesus, can you not read the post in BIG LETTERS, RIGHT ABOVE YOU!
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. This is still largely up to date, and I will try and remember to update it when I find the time.
EDAP

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 17:25

Some people are very stupid EDAP
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Pethom » Sun Dec 08, 2013 18:54

Or they just want to mess around with the ones who see the Song with Ice and Fire as their bible, like the two above this post.
Pethom

PostPosted by EDAP » Sun Dec 08, 2013 19:06

Pethom wrote:Or they just want to mess around with the ones who see the Song with Ice and Fire as their bible, like the two above this post.

Wait, are you insulting my ability to read posts in big letters? I'm confused? Also nitpick, The Bible is The Bible. I can see ASOIAF as a holy book, but not as a bible. It so happens I do not. Anyway, have a nice day on the interwebs.
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. This is still largely up to date, and I will try and remember to update it when I find the time.
EDAP

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 19:41

Pethom wrote:Or they just want to mess around with the ones who see the Song with Ice and Fire as their bible, like the two above this post.

Personally I prefer the Jedi religion rather than Christianity.
Also if they are trying to annoy people they have not really succeeded at it and they have tried to hard by coming up with a bug to report :)
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by ..Wesker.. » Tue Dec 17, 2013 13:38

I am having this problem on version 5.0 ImageI left the game but it still pops up HELP
..Wesker..

PostPosted by EDAP » Tue Dec 17, 2013 13:39

First, make new thread, second this seems to happen occasionally, do a complete reinstall of the game and mod and make sure mod files are ending up in your documents, not in the steam folder.
EDAP

PostPosted by doodle234 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 04:12

For me, the castle in the Northern Frostfangs is missing, which prevents me from completely conquering Beyond the Wall. The chief is still in place, but the hold itself is empty. I redownloaded the 0.5 installer and installed the mod again, but it still doesn't show up there. Any feedback on this would be awesome.

Edit: Nvm. I am guessing an event is tied to it. Also, I'll post a new thread for any future bug I find in the future. :D
Last edited by doodle234 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
doodle234

PostPosted by CodyLS » Fri Dec 20, 2013 04:17

HuskyWolf wrote:]ALL BUG REPORTS SHOULD CREATE A NEW THREAD NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT MAKES IT EASIER!!!!
CodyLS

PostPosted by Fashbinder » Fri Dec 20, 2013 07:07

HuskyWolf wrote:]ALL BUG REPORTS SHOULD CREATE A NEW THREAD NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT MAKES IT EASIER!!!!

YOU CAN ALSO PM HUSKYWOLF IF IT IS URGENT AND HE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!!!
Fashbinder
Mod Team

Previous

Return to Bug Reports