PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

Report any problems with the mod here

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by entropicmut » Tue Oct 30, 2012 13:04

SerArthurDayne wrote:Are people supposed to be getting married at age 14? It seems odd. It also seems at 14 they are available for pregnancy

Indeed! Now, at 14, any bethroal becomes a de facto marriage, with the people involved moving courts and the like. Adulthood is still 16 but that's just for their autonomous decisions.

As for the "oddity", 14 is actually old enough in such setting (see 14 for them as our 18 more or less) and since women can become fertile early in adolescence (around 11-12), it's not a big problem when you start seeing child popping out after 14 since that's kind of their purpose in life (in such setting!). The girls you see in the series (Sansa, Arya etc) are in the book younger in age. I think Sansa for example was only 10 or so in the book and the girl playing her is like 16.

From a purely system based oddity however, I agree. With how education works, 14 seems coming out of nowhere and can interrupt education before they even get their final job traits. After playing hours with it, I don't mind that much and in fact it's kind of cool but it seems a bit "in between" systems and as if it was conflicting in concept with other things in place already though at 14 the traits are mostly there already. It's quite annoying however when your super dupper daughter bethroaed to some other dude turns 14 and leaves before you finish her education :)

Don't think it's a bug though...
entropicmut

PostPosted by SerArthurDayne » Tue Oct 30, 2012 13:39

entropicmut wrote:
SerArthurDayne wrote:Are people supposed to be getting married at age 14? It seems odd. It also seems at 14 they are available for pregnancy

Indeed! Now, at 14, any bethroal becomes a de facto marriage, with the people involved moving courts and the like. Adulthood is still 16 but that's just for their autonomous decisions.

As for the "oddity", 14 is actually old enough in such setting (see 14 for them as our 18 more or less) and since women can become fertile early in adolescence (around 11-12), it's not a big problem when you start seeing child popping out after 14 since that's kind of their purpose in life (in such setting!). The girls you see in the series (Sansa, Arya etc) are in the book younger in age. I think Sansa for example was only 10 or so in the book and the girl playing her is like 16.

From a purely system based oddity however, I agree. With how education works, 14 seems coming out of nowhere and can interrupt education before they even get their final job traits. After playing hours with it, I don't mind that much and in fact it's kind of cool but it seems a bit "in between" systems and as if it was conflicting in concept with other things in place already though at 14 the traits are mostly there already. It's quite annoying however when your super dupper daughter bethroaed to some other dude turns 14 and leaves before you finish her education :)

Don't think it's a bug though...

Yeah, that's what got me wondering.

It's not me taking offence to the age at which people can get married, as "the age of consent" or what was considered normal was quite a lot lower. I just wondered if it was a bug or intended ^_^
SerArthurDayne

PostPosted by azorahai » Tue Oct 30, 2012 13:44

It is intended and a great improvement that fits the lore.
azorahai

PostPosted by SerArthurDayne » Tue Oct 30, 2012 13:48

azorahai wrote:It is intended and a great improvement that fits the lore.

I think you can use the word "great" loosely, as it doesn't directly benefit, well anything. If 14 is intended, then education should end at 14, not 16.
SerArthurDayne

PostPosted by azorahai » Tue Oct 30, 2012 14:09

SerArthurDayne wrote:

I think you can use the word "great" loosely, as it doesn't directly benefit, well anything. If 14 is intended, then education should end at 14, not 16.

Nope it is a great improvement because you can now make alliances using the kids. In the previous versions you would have to wait for them to grow and it was annoying. Also it didnt fit the books. I think education should continue though. Think of Sansa she learned a lot after her marriage(s).
azorahai

PostPosted by SerArthurDayne » Tue Oct 30, 2012 14:23

azorahai wrote:
SerArthurDayne wrote:

Nope it is a great improvement because you can now make alliances using the kids. In the previous versions you would have to wait for them to grow and it was annoying. Also it didnt fit the books. I think education should continue though. Think of Sansa she learned a lot after her marriage(s).

Maybe it's been implemented for that reason, of choosing to finish the education, or make alliances?
SerArthurDayne

PostPosted by entropicmut » Tue Oct 30, 2012 14:55

azorahai wrote:
SerArthurDayne wrote:
azorahai wrote:[..]. Think of Sansa she learned a lot after her marriage(s).

Sansa was 12 when she married Tyrion I believe.

Knowing that, and the fact that his decision to "not consumate" was an odd one (others wouldn't have any problem I mean)...that puts perspective on the matter, does it not? :)
entropicmut

PostPosted by Azizal » Wed Oct 31, 2012 04:15

knuckey wrote:
Azizal wrote:Playing the Blackfyre scenario as Maekar Targaryen, and he had the "become a Ser" event happen to him about 6 times. Not exactly a big problem, but odd enough. Went to bed when he died, so I will post if this continues to happen in the same game when I play his heir.

Using Rome DLC and nothing else (ruler designer installed but wasn't loaded for this game), playing on a PC w/windows 7.

Do you have a save from when this was happening?

Thought I did but no, damn. The only save I have Maekar has recently died and we are now his heir.
Azizal

PostPosted by gedsaro » Thu Nov 01, 2012 05:21

In: plot_events.txt
fabricate evidence of treason plot events.

It looks like the attempt with plot power between 50%-100% has the chances of success/failure for having/Not having chancellor in your plot are mixed up.

Code: Select all
      trigger = {
         plot_power = 0.5
         NOT = { plot_power = 1.0 }
      }
      if = {
         limit = { trait = honest }
         remove_trait = honest
      }
      if = {
         limit = {
            plot_target_char = {
               job_chancellor = {
                  ROOT = {
                     OR = {
                        character = PREV
                        any_plot_backer = {
                           character = PREVPREV
                        }
                     }                  
                  }
               }
            }
         }
         plot_target_char = {         
            random_list = {
               25 = { character_event = { id = 1007051 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP33" days = 3 } } #succeeds
               25 = { character_event = { id = 1007054 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP34" days = 3 } } #fails, not discovered
               50 = { character_event = { id = 1007057 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP35" days = 3 } } #fails, discovered
            }
         }         
      }
      if = {
         limit = {
            NOT = {
               plot_target_char = {
                  job_chancellor = {
                     ROOT = {
                        OR = {
                           character = PREV
                           any_plot_backer = {
                              character = PREVPREV
                           }
                        }                  
                     }
                  }
               }
            }
         }
         plot_target_char = {         
            random_list = {
               40 = { character_event = { id = 1007051 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP33" days = 3 } } #succeeds
               30 = { character_event = { id = 1007054 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP34" days = 3 } } #fails, not discovered
               30 = { character_event = { id = 1007057 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP35" days = 3 } } #fails, discovered
            }
         }   

More minor.
When I made a kidnapping attempt, the mouse over literally said: ##% chance CUSTOMTOOLTIP## happens

Edit ( Nov 1)
In: trial_by_court_events.txt

modifier = {
         factor = 10
         OR = {
            NOT = { trait = trained_warrior }
            NOT = { trait = poor_warrior }
            NOT = { trait = skilled_warrior }
            NOT = { trait = master_warrior }
         }

}

This is for the ai chance of choosing a trail by court option.
It looks like it should increase TbC chance by 10 if they have no combat skill.
Instead, this is always increasing it by 10, because of the OR.
gedsaro

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Mon Nov 05, 2012 21:51

Localization issue - EVTOPT Aroyal_proclamations6
Daemon Blackfyre

PostPosted by Rhaegar_Turambar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 13:29

In War of Conquest scenario, when Orys Baratheon becomes LP of the Stormlands takes secondary wifes. The problem is that he marries them matrilinealy, because is a bastard, and ussualy his heirs are not of dinasty Baratheon.

Also, Aurane Waters looks similar to Rhaegar Targaryen in the books, but this is not reflected in his DNA in the game.
Rhaegar_Turambar

PostPosted by Deithwen » Wed Nov 07, 2012 18:46

Shouldn´t other High Valiryan characters apart Targaryens be allowed to wed brothers to sisters? Any thoughts?
Rhaegar_Turambar wrote:Also, Aurane Waters looks similar to Rhaegar Targaryen in the books, but this is not reflected in his DNA in the game.

It´s not actually true, Cercei thought so at the first glance just because of the colour of his hair.
Deithwen

PostPosted by Rhaegar_Turambar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 20:57

I agree, but Aurane Waters not have brown hair and blue eyes in the books...
Rhaegar_Turambar

PostPosted by King Robb Stark » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13

Hello
I bought crusaders king 2 than installed this mod and when i clicked the council button in game of thrones the game crashed. Is there something I need to do
King Robb Stark

PostPosted by Zireael » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15

This is a known bug to do with 1.08 patch and the new button it introduces in the council screen. For now, just don't click on council tab.

A new version of the mod should be out soon.
Zireael

PostPosted by King Robb Stark » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:39

Thankyou I will wait for next patch
King Robb Stark

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55

gedsaro wrote:In: plot_events.txt
fabricate evidence of treason plot events.

It looks like the attempt with plot power between 50%-100% has the chances of success/failure for having/Not having chancellor in your plot are mixed up.

trigger = {
         plot_power = 0.5
         NOT = { plot_power = 1.0 }
      }
      if = {
         limit = { trait = honest }
         remove_trait = honest
      }
      if = {
         limit = {
            plot_target_char = {
               job_chancellor = {
                  ROOT = {
                     OR = {
                        character = PREV
                        any_plot_backer = {
                           character = PREVPREV
                        }
                     }                  
                  }
               }
            }
         }
         plot_target_char = {         
            random_list = {
               25 = { character_event = { id = 1007051 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP33" days = 3 } } #succeeds
               25 = { character_event = { id = 1007054 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP34" days = 3 } } #fails, not discovered
               50 = { character_event = { id = 1007057 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP35" days = 3 } } #fails, discovered
            }
         }         
      }
      if = {
         limit = {
            NOT = {
               plot_target_char = {
                  job_chancellor = {
                     ROOT = {
                        OR = {
                           character = PREV
                           any_plot_backer = {
                              character = PREVPREV
                           }
                        }                  
                     }
                  }
               }
            }
         }
         plot_target_char = {         
            random_list = {
               40 = { character_event = { id = 1007051 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP33" days = 3 } } #succeeds
               30 = { character_event = { id = 1007054 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP34" days = 3 } } #fails, not discovered
               30 = { character_event = { id = 1007057 tooltip = "CUSTOMTOOLTIP35" days = 3 } } #fails, discovered
            }
         }   

Noted

gedsaro wrote:More minor.
When I made a kidnapping attempt, the mouse over literally said: ##% chance CUSTOMTOOLTIP## happens

Edit ( Nov 1)
In: trial_by_court_events.txt

modifier = {
         factor = 10
         OR = {
            NOT = { trait = trained_warrior }
            NOT = { trait = poor_warrior }
            NOT = { trait = skilled_warrior }
            NOT = { trait = master_warrior }
         }

}

This is for the ai chance of choosing a trail by court option.
It looks like it should increase TbC chance by 10 if they have no combat skill.
Instead, this is always increasing it by 10, because of the OR.

Also noted, many thanks!

Rhaegar_Turambar wrote:In War of Conquest scenario, when Orys Baratheon becomes LP of the Stormlands takes secondary wifes. The problem is that he marries them matrilinealy, because is a bastard, and ussualy his heirs are not of dinasty Baratheon.

There is a decision to legitimise Orys that the AI should use if he takes the Stormlands, i'll take another look and see what's up...
Rhaegar_Turambar wrote:Also, Aurane Waters looks similar to Rhaegar Targaryen in the books, but this is not reflected in his DNA in the game.

He will have silver hair in the next update

Deithwen wrote:Shouldn´t other High Valiryan characters apart Targaryens be allowed to wed brothers to sisters? Any thoughts?

The divine_blood modifier can only be tied to dynastys rather than cultures, it will be added to the Blackfyres for the next update though.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Blackfyre » Wed Nov 21, 2012 05:49

Playing conquest game as Aegon against the storm king, cannot speed up time. And in fact as soon as I unpause the game-from the start, it crashes. Just got to Jan 3rd. Then crashed again.

tried it wiht three different factions all in different time periods, crash after no more than ten mins game time, GREAT mod, serioulsy, its all there, its just currently unplayable...:(
Blackfyre

PostPosted by Luxchamp » Tue Dec 18, 2012 05:15

i got this savegame which regularly crashes in 2 years time ...

http://rapidshare.com/files/4136543341/8368_11_06.ck2

i ignore why though.
Luxchamp

PostPosted by waar » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:42

Just a quick clarification, the first post mentions how the LP of the north sometimes goes to a random lord in the ACoK scenario, I just wanted to clarify it happens in both robert's rebellion and the stag scenario as well. Not sure if it was mentioned and if so feel free to ignore this post.
waar

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports