PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

Report any problems with the mod here

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Bug Reports

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 16:05

Please post any bugs or omissions you may find in this forum.

Please make a new thread for each new report, do not post new reports in this thread or at the end of existing threads.

When using submods please try to make sure your bug is not a result of using them. Try to see if you can replicate just using the base mod.

Attaching a screenshot or savegame if you think it would be helpful would be most appreciated, especially if it is a mega-war related issue!

Please also check you are using the correct version of vanilla CK2 with the correct checksum:
Current Version Checksum: YLFI
Compatible with: CK2 2.7.1

If you are having any technical issues, e.g. if you're having difficulty installing or starting the mod, please seek help at the paradox tech support forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/for ... ch-Support.
Alternatively you may find help in the technical discussion forum: http://citadel.prophpbb.com/forum7.html

Known Issues that can't be fixed
-----------------------------
-Ineritance calculations are often weird
-The correct portraits are not always shown on tool tips

Vanilla Bugs
-----------------------------
-Harry the Heir cannot be of House Hardyng and heir to the Vale both, due to bugged paradox succession laws
-When a Lord Paramount loses an independence war their proper heir is no longer the heir anymore
-If loads of holdings are occupied in a war the game sometimes doesnt take them into account for warscore purposes
-Flipping through scenarios at the character selection can screw up the war setups, just restart if it happens
-When joining a side in a mega war you can only join the chosen side's first war
-Multiplayer can often de-sync, especially when slave trading.
knuckey
Site Admin

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Known Bugs

PostPosted by sumpthy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 16:50

Two women being able to produce bastards is definitely vanilla so I'm not sure if that can be fixed.
sumpthy

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 20:00

cool thanks, i'll remove from the list
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Manwe » Sat Jul 14, 2012 02:12

Maybe find a way to give the North some ships :D
Manwe

PostPosted by philosophert » Sat Jul 14, 2012 15:45

There is a localisation error in the personal combat system. When you try to yield if the opposing character decides against it this comes up: "[Name] looks down at you without a hint of emotion on his face./n""No""/n All goes dark."
philosophert

PostPosted by Beric Dondarion » Sun Jul 15, 2012 17:38

High Septon fabricating claims is vanilla. The patriarch is always trying to claim constantinople.
Beric Dondarion

PostPosted by Zireael » Sun Jul 15, 2012 17:42

Beric Dondarion wrote:High Septon fabricating claims is vanilla. The patriarch is always trying to claim constantinople.

I know, but this is reportedly "simple to mod".
Zireael

PostPosted by sumpthy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 19:30

But should it be modded? If the Patriarch wants to turn the Byzantine Empire into a theocracy or the High Septon wants to do the same to Westeros then that's something within the realms of possibility. The High Sparrow deciding that Cersei is not a fit regent and he should be running the show would hardly be an out of the left field development in the next two books.
sumpthy

PostPosted by TRBRY » Sun Jul 15, 2012 20:40

Like that thinking there sumpthy, not sure if it's good as it is now though.
"And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low? Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know."
TRBRY

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 09:49

Zireael wrote:
Beric Dondarion wrote:High Septon fabricating claims is vanilla. The patriarch is always trying to claim constantinople.

I know, but this is reportedly "simple to mod".

it would be quite simple, a liege = { NOT = { has_landed_title = k_most_devout } } in the fab claim events would sort it out
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Zireael » Mon Jul 16, 2012 09:58

There's nothing in the ASOIAF wiki nor in the books that would suggest the High Septon is in any way interested in gaining material titles.... I would go ahead with the change above.
Zireael

PostPosted by Zireael » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43

Addendum: An update: when running both AGOT and Family Relations, non-starting characters get martial traits from 1.06!

However, the ambitious relations penalty sometimes is doubled (-20 and -50 both).
Zireael

PostPosted by Beric Dondarion » Mon Jul 16, 2012 15:26

sumpthy wrote:But should it be modded? If the Patriarch wants to turn the Byzantine Empire into a theocracy or the High Septon wants to do the same to Westeros then that's something within the realms of possibility. The High Sparrow deciding that Cersei is not a fit regent and he should be running the show would hardly be an out of the left field development in the next two books.

The High Septon and the Byzantine Patriarch don't have troops and if they do they have like 100-200 at most. You're idea is impossible unless the dev team turns the High Septon into a doomstack producing monster of megadeath
Beric Dondarion

PostPosted by sumpthy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:31

Beric Dondarion wrote:
sumpthy wrote:But should it be modded? If the Patriarch wants to turn the Byzantine Empire into a theocracy or the High Septon wants to do the same to Westeros then that's something within the realms of possibility. The High Sparrow deciding that Cersei is not a fit regent and he should be running the show would hardly be an out of the left field development in the next two books.

The High Septon and the Byzantine Patriarch don't have troops and if they do they have like 100-200 at most. You're idea is impossible unless the dev team turns the High Septon into a doomstack producing monster of megadeath

Not right now, but when the mod team gets past Feast the High Septon will have a massive army.
sumpthy

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:30

As a Dorne I can't use CB de jure claim on Gosthills against LP of Stormland(currently lordship of Gosthills liege) but only against king
I think the reason is lack of localization issue dejure_duchy_claim_desc

Decison create High Lordship of the Fingers is bugged.
In conditions should be Newton not Newkeep
Daemon Blackfyre

PostPosted by knuckey » Sat Jul 28, 2012 13:34

Is Dorne independent?
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Sat Jul 28, 2012 13:38

knuckey wrote:Is Dorne independent?

No
Daemon Blackfyre

PostPosted by knuckey » Sat Jul 28, 2012 13:40

Do you have a save from when this was happening? if so Id appreciate a look at it :)
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Daemon Blackfyre » Sat Jul 28, 2012 14:05

knuckey wrote:Do you have a save from when this was happening? if so Id appreciate a look at it :)

I don't know what's happend but after last megawar end(and my current ruler death) everyting is allright, I can us CB de jure claim on Gosthills against Stormland :o
Unfortunately, I removed the previous, I have last, during megawar

but, I uploud it.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22047192/save+games.rar
Daemon Blackfyre

PostPosted by Soha » Sun Aug 05, 2012 13:29

when choosing one of family's traits (like Stark, Baratheon), there is also EVSOMETHING one event screen button ;)
Soha

Next

Return to Bug Reports