Submod Requests Thread

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Submod Requests Thread

PostPosted by Mirith » Mon Oct 17, 2016 02:00

Thanks, i hope my frequent suggestions aren't too annoying :D
Looking for Crusader Kings 2 Adult themed mods? Visit this site. http://www.loverslab.com/forum/67-crusa ... dox-games/
18+ only!
Mirith

PostPosted by panzerfury » Thu Oct 27, 2016 01:47

Could you make the court physician separate from the maester? I hate having a shit maester who I can't get rid of administering garbage treatments because his learning is 9. While I understand why the mod team did it, there's nothing stopping any of these rulers from finding a court physician who's more competent than that, precedent be damned.
panzerfury

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 01:53

Added it to the requests.
You can find my many mods here
My Paypal link if you want to send me some money for whatever reason.
Literary World of Goshen
Goshen Sagas Group - Newly Open Goshen Sagas Reddit
SinStar87

PostPosted by hero99 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:32

panzerfury wrote:Could you make the court physician separate from the maester? I hate having a shit maester who I can't get rid of administering garbage treatments because his learning is 9. While I understand why the mod team did it, there's nothing stopping any of these rulers from finding a court physician who's more competent than that, precedent be damned.

Or maester trait could give more learning points, it would be easier
hero99

PostPosted by Lord Audiate » Wed Nov 09, 2016 03:05

I've tried to do something like this before, but I ended up screwing my main mod over so bad (because I was overly confident with my copy+paste backup work) that I discontinued.

I'd really like to see a submod that expands on Gogossos. Since it was regarded as the "Tenth Free City" during it's height, it seems like it would have been a pretty prominent location, and would be pretty powerful if reformed as a republican state. Given that it's pretty awkward currently to make Gogossos into a republic without cheating, modding, editing saves, or somehow starting a republican rebellion, it seems reasonable to add an intrigue option to form the Free City of Gogossos after filling some sort of requirement (of course owning Gogossos directly should be an important part of it).

It was also a prominent Valyrian city, and only ruined because of a plague, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were Valyrian steel laying about, or even dragon eggs (though they might be diseased, if that's possible). Events involving old Valyria and old Ghis would be a definite improvement of the area, as well as events involving the cleanup of the remains of the city goers, dealing with any potential resurgences of the Red Death before they spread and become real problems, and finding some of the bizarre creations of the Gogossosi, who had a thing for breeding beasts with slave women. Additionally, bringing back the Gogossosi slavery empire (Ghis built it and Valyria took it, they probably had more slaves than Volantis back then) could be interesting with an event in order to do so, in which you could decide where your slaves should come from, and then set out to enslave them. Maybe you could just enslave the Basilisk Isles, or Naath, or the Summer Isles, or the Brindled Men in Sothoryos, but enslaving thousands and thousands of people from the Free Cities or Ghis would certainly send a message to the world that Gogossos is back.

Gogossos also probably kept the traditional ideology of Freeholders, so it would be interesting to see a sort of monarchy-run republic system. But that's just me.

These are all just ideas, but a mod improving anything about Gogossos would be great.
Lord Audiate

PostPosted by Takemaru » Fri Nov 11, 2016 00:37

I would like to see a house Bloodraven, since there's a house Bittersteel. Maybe add it to the to the house customizer trait too.

Bloodraven CoA that I made, could be used for this.
刹那の猛丸
Takemaru

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 09:09

Takemaru wrote:I would like to see a house Bloodraven, since there's a house Bittersteel. Maybe add it to the to the house customizer trait too.

There is actually one coded and set up already it is just not used
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by SBerger » Fri Nov 11, 2016 14:11

Lord Audiate wrote:I've tried to do something like this before, but I ended up screwing my main mod over so bad (because I was overly confident with my copy+paste backup work) that I discontinued.

I'd really like to see a submod that expands on Gogossos. Since it was regarded as the "Tenth Free City" during it's height, it seems like it would have been a pretty prominent location, and would be pretty powerful if reformed as a republican state. Given that it's pretty awkward currently to make Gogossos into a republic without cheating, modding, editing saves, or somehow starting a republican rebellion, it seems reasonable to add an intrigue option to form the Free City of Gogossos after filling some sort of requirement (of course owning Gogossos directly should be an important part of it).

It was also a prominent Valyrian city, and only ruined because of a plague, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were Valyrian steel laying about, or even dragon eggs (though they might be diseased, if that's possible). Events involving old Valyria and old Ghis would be a definite improvement of the area, as well as events involving the cleanup of the remains of the city goers, dealing with any potential resurgences of the Red Death before they spread and become real problems, and finding some of the bizarre creations of the Gogossosi, who had a thing for breeding beasts with slave women. Additionally, bringing back the Gogossosi slavery empire (Ghis built it and Valyria took it, they probably had more slaves than Volantis back then) could be interesting with an event in order to do so, in which you could decide where your slaves should come from, and then set out to enslave them. Maybe you could just enslave the Basilisk Isles, or Naath, or the Summer Isles, or the Brindled Men in Sothoryos, but enslaving thousands and thousands of people from the Free Cities or Ghis would certainly send a message to the world that Gogossos is back.

Gogossos also probably kept the traditional ideology of Freeholders, so it would be interesting to see a sort of monarchy-run republic system. But that's just me.

These are all just ideas, but a mod improving anything about Gogossos would be great.

The problem with Gogossosi is that it wasn't just a Valyrian colony like Volantis, it was a Valyrian penal colony. The Valyrians sent the worst of the worst there and I highly doubt there were some inhabitant dragon or dragon riders present wielding very valuable objects such as Valyrian Steel swords. Of course there might be a very, very low chance that a dragon rider or two were present when the Doom occurred, but GRRM would have stated so in A World of Ice and Fire. Given it's power, wealth, and regards as a member of the Free Cities a mention of a dragon or dragon rider present during the beginning of the Century of Blood would have been important. But alas, the only dragon riders that survived were in Lys, Volantis, Dragonstone and Qohor.
SBerger

PostPosted by Trystan88 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 15:37

Hi.

I haven't see theese mod on list and I don't know if someone work on it.

In time Feast for Crows, is it possible to have a mod who make Young Griff a Blackfyre, son of Sera and Illyrio and grandson of Bittersteel.

These in a event when Young Griff take the throne. You can said your true identity and risk to have rebellion or lie about your identity and pretend to be a Targaryen.

Thanks to you.
Trystan88

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Fri Nov 11, 2016 17:10

Trystan88 wrote:Hi.

I haven't see theese mod on list and I don't know if someone work on it.

In time Feast for Crows, is it possible to have a mod who make Young Griff a Blackfyre, son of Sera and Illyrio and grandson of Bittersteel.

These in a event when Young Griff take the throne. You can said your true identity and risk to have rebellion or lie about your identity and pretend to be a Targaryen.

Thanks to you.

Well there is a Black Dragon mod much like your request but it makes Aegon descended from Mealys instead of Sera and Illyrio.
Splat_Tim

PostPosted by Takemaru » Fri Nov 11, 2016 18:17

blackninja9939 wrote:
Takemaru wrote:I would like to see a house Bloodraven, since there's a house Bittersteel. Maybe add it to the to the house customizer trait too.

There is actually one coded and set up already it is just not used

Well, if anyone decides to make it they now have 2 to choose from :D
刹那の猛丸
Takemaru

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 18:45

Sorry, forgot to mention that all these requests have been added to the list.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Lord Audiate » Fri Nov 11, 2016 21:16

SBerger wrote:The problem with Gogossosi is that it wasn't just a Valyrian colony like Volantis, it was a Valyrian penal colony. The Valyrians sent the worst of the worst there and I highly doubt there were some inhabitant dragon or dragon riders present wielding very valuable objects such as Valyrian Steel swords. Of course there might be a very, very low chance that a dragon rider or two were present when the Doom occurred, but GRRM would have stated so in A World of Ice and Fire. Given it's power, wealth, and regards as a member of the Free Cities a mention of a dragon or dragon rider present during the beginning of the Century of Blood would have been important. But alas, the only dragon riders that survived were in Lys, Volantis, Dragonstone and Qohor.

By the "Tenth Free City," I assume Gogossos rivaled the success of some of the perhaps less successful or at least less talked about Free Cities, like Lorath or Norvos. That said, I fully expect prominent Valyrian Freeholders to try to gain control of it, or become a Freeholder by gaining control of it. I assume it had an Archon or Magisters similarly to Volantis and the Three Daughters, and the governing Valyrians likely had dragons, eggs, or swords, so I wouldn't cut the rulers of Gogossos out of that. Sure, the worst of the criminals were sent there, but they were sent there as slaves and prisoners (who would likely die or be made slaves), and that doesn't exclude it from having actual citizens. I like to think of it as Australia, which started as a penal colony for the United Kingdom during the industrial revolution.

Another thing to consider is the Gogossosi's practices of sorcery, blood magic, bizarre torture, and likely other things less so common on the mainland of Valyria, which would be important to capture in a Gogossos submod. It is known that magic and dragons are hugely connected, and it's possible that the two are connected, given the statements about magic returning to the world along with the dragons during the main books. R'hllor's magic is more powerful, the others have returned (though before the dragons), and a wizard is in the citadel (again, before the dragons)--but if you read the thread linked in my description you'll see what I think of magic in the world, it being a driving force from an unknown, mysterious source that's seemingly returning to the world of ASOIAF. To get back on track, I do believe that dragon eggs could be common in Gogossos, given their relations to magic.

Regarding the uncertainty of dragon eggs and Valyrian steel in Gogossos, I'd like to mention the probability of some sort of governing officer(s) having swords or armors of Valyrian steel, if not dragonlords themselves. I think it's possible that the overseers of Gogossos under Valyria were essentially governing generals. Still, regardless of what might be there, I'd still like to see attention to it in the mod.

There's a number of things in the Jade Sea that I'd like to see attention going towards, like colonizable islands (especially in Marahai, since I think it would be useful for a Valyrian character to use the volcanoes there as dragonmounts), and a dynamic title-creation system based on founders' cultures/religions. Yi Ti, Qarth, the Ghiscari city states, and Valyria/it's successors having the ability to form colonies in the sea seem like a must have, given the imperial motivations and slavery-based economies of those places. At this point I'm talking more so about stuff that would be great in the main mod, in my opinion, but it's probably more likely to be done in submods. I tried hard for a long while to get the Isle of Faces to be a playable county (CoTF playthroughs ftw), and I doubt I could personally do any better with anything out in the Jade Sea, let alone making them colonizable.

EDIT: I underlined an idea for a submod in the paragraph above, but I also have another request. It'd be great to see dragons treated as nameable "children," so to speak, though I'm sure if this was easily done it would already be in the mod. Still, it doesn't hurt to ask.

EDIT2: Last one, I swear. I'm underlining anything in what I said that I think could make a good submod or ideas connecting to the Gogossos one, as well as adding the one below. Sorry for the unnecessarily large chunks of text!

I'm surprised that a bookmark mod hasn't been done yet for specifically the time immediately following the Doom of Valyria. The "Bleeding Years" bookmark is set at the very end of the Century of Blood, or the Bleeding Years, and it would be nice to see a white-slate bookmark, free of New Valyria events, a Riverlands loosely controlled by Ironborn without Harrnehal (or with an in-progress Harrenhal, depending on when it's set), before the Targaryen dragons are big and powerful and ready to conquer and before their riders are born, before the collapse of Sarnor and Ifeqevron and Essaria, and with each Free City weakened but struggling and fighting one another for strength and influence. Also, Gogossos would still be a thing, and New Ibbish would probably not exist, while Ibbish (in the province one right of it) would. I recognize that the mod team was against doing a bookmark from pre-Doom era because it would be far too much work and too much guessing, but going back to right after the Doom seems doable, since not a lot if anything has to change in the map, and it's mostly title, history, and character modding.
Lord Audiate

PostPosted by Takemaru » Wed Nov 16, 2016 05:50

I would absolutely LOVE to see some love thrown to the Ironborn.

Whether that be extra events while being out at sea or just generally revolving around the Drowned God, it would be awesome.

And if their clothing could get updated too. (Mostly the Armor). I would love to see an Ironborn having a Kraken shaped helmet or something of the kind.
刹那の猛丸
Takemaru

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Wed Nov 16, 2016 06:33

I second this.
Splat_Tim

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 06:37

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0yb74pnwujl7 ... ty.7z?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3468ug5v8uymj ... 02.7z?dl=0
Try these, the first should assign a house on on start, the second has a decision for him to form a house. I don't remember much more about them, found the first one on my dropbox when I uploaded the second after a personal request for it, so no idea what the CoA is.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Takemaru » Wed Nov 16, 2016 18:28

SinStar87 wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0yb74pnwujl7qh/Bloodraven%20Dynasty.7z?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3468ug5v8uymj ... 02.7z?dl=0
Try these, the first should assign a house on on start, the second has a decision for him to form a house. I don't remember much more about them, found the first one on my dropbox when I uploaded the second after a personal request for it, so no idea what the CoA is.

Spoiler: show
刹那の猛丸
Takemaru

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 18:56

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ne6jadoe2jblp ... n.tga?dl=0
here's the above coa, just drop it in the gfx/coats_of_arms folder replacing the file there.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Takemaru » Fri Nov 18, 2016 22:56

Is there a way to make it to where you can build King's Landing with a decision?

Perhaps with a right amount of gold and as long as you control the province of Blackwater Bay/King's Landing you can build it (even if you're not Aegon/uniter of the Seven Kingdoms).
刹那の猛丸
Takemaru

PostPosted by arkonwarlock » Sat Nov 19, 2016 07:48

can we have a series of either events or decisions that allow jon snow or who ever runs the wall to allow wildlings through the wall? i'm thinking have an event occur around the time of Mance rayder's invasion or after the battle with stannis. how this might be implemented is that certain significant characters among the wildlings or random wildling chieftains are given a rebuilt fort along the wall as a primary holding. this allows for the event to possibly have dire consequences as wildlings can arise and using possible event troops turn on you and take the wall as normal vassals would.

give said holding certain improvements that build high garrison population but no gold generation. along with a culture shift towards wildling population and religion with the thenns represented as well. i know an event similar to that happens in game with tormund. but i'd also like for the wildling provinces to be affected by the move with the courts as well as certain province modifiers moved from beyond the wall into the wall territory.

ultimately id like to be able to evacuate beyond the wall in some meaningful narrative and gameplay manner
arkonwarlock

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods