Submod Requests Thread

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Submod Requests Thread

PostPosted by Lord Audiate » Tue Nov 22, 2016 01:31

It'd be cool to see dragon/Valyrian based architecture events. Like while improving a demesne holding, if your lord visits places places like Oldtown, Dragonstone, the Black Wall of Volantis, and even Valyria itself (off the coast, or inland with Colonize Valyria, perhaps), similarly to the dragonlore system, they can gain knowledge on Valyrian architecture and gain the ability to build a 'Valyrian-styled' building to their capital or wherever, giving it a buff to defense, income, levy, or whatever else. Maybe it would require a dragon, maybe not, I guess that would be up to whoever wants to make the submod.
Lord Audiate

PostPosted by PrimaryAltAccount » Fri Nov 25, 2016 01:45

Long time lurker here I have a cool new idea for a simple mod.

Wager Mod - Have the ability to wager cash, Valyrian Items, Dragon Eggs,Titles or Prestige.
Spoiler: show
Conditions for the mod:
To wager cash
- You must have enough cash(100, 300, 500, 1000 or 3000) to be equal to the wagered or waged money or an item of higher value(Valyrian Items, Dragon Eggs or Titles)
To wager Valyrian Items - You must have enough cash (1000 gold or something) or higher value items(Dragon Eggs or Titles)
To wager Dragons Eggs - You must have enough cash (3000 gold or something) or Titles
To wager Titles - You must have an equal or higher tier title to wage or maybe Dragon Egg
To wager Prestige - You and the other character must have the proud or gregarious trait and have the amount of prestige ready to give.

Also if possible the winner can be determined by either a duel (to the death if cruel or something like that), cyvasse, war between the two(how funny would it be if two rulers fight over 100 gold and it ends up costing more than the actual price? haha) or a game of chance(maybe a coin flip or something).
PrimaryAltAccount

PostPosted by amowicks » Sun Nov 27, 2016 03:33

One of the more persistent mistakes in the mod is House Upcliff. I think they haven't bothered to fix it because it'd be a pain, they need to add a new island to the map. Personally, playing with a place called "Witch Isle" as my capital sounds awesome. Especially if it was in the middle of the Narrow Sea.

I'd like to at least see this fixed via a sub-mod.
amowicks

PostPosted by AWildWightAppeared! » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:14

We should be able to create other dynasties similar to House Blackfyre by giving bastard children Ancestral Valyrian swords and creating cadet houses such as House Ice or House Nightfall. Maybe with new sigils or with reversed colouring similar to the Blackfyres.
AWildWightAppeared!

PostPosted by HarryHungwell » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:07

This is hopefully a rather small request -

Could we please get a 1.3 compatible version of Blackninjas duel recorder?
HarryHungwell

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:11

Forgot to mention most things were listed.

There's no map maker modders around that I know of so changes to the map aren't likely.

I believe AGOT has that planned for vanilla according to the recent dev diary.

No, ninja specifically states his mods are off-limits to others.
SinStar87

PostPosted by karmaepsilon » Sat Dec 10, 2016 18:09

Tweaking R+L=J events so Ned can reveal Jon's parentage and press his claim if Robert dies
karmaepsilon

PostPosted by The_young_wolf » Sun Dec 11, 2016 19:35

Hey im new here I posted on reddit a while ago about this but any way could we do a B+A=J, R+L=D Submod? before replying watch this video please watch preston jacobs series on the tower of joy (I cant put a link of it for some reason) I know in the show its all but confirmed that R+L=J but in the books its another story entirely you would find out about B+A=J as jon if you meet any member of House Dayne (or maybe howland because Howland might of known about it to) and when you find out Jon would get a strong claim to Starfall as he would be the heir to Starfall and maybe a stronger claim on winterfell and possibley you could get the option to go to starfall to prove your worth to recieve Dawn as Dawn is given to someone who proves them self as the sword of the morning

And for Dany you would get a weak claim on Winterfell and have the option to become a stark maybe? Same thing for Jon where he could choose to be a dayne
The_young_wolf

PostPosted by Paragon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 16:18

I would quite like to see a small event chain involving Viserys.

The way I see it, the event(s) would either be very short or as long as Daenarys'

The event itself and the circumstances? Simply that Viserys is given a titular title like Lady Stoneheart and a small number of troops (I mean very small, like 50), with real choices to make such as marrying Dany off and forging an alliance with Khal Drogo or anyone else for that matter, taking the dragon eggs from her, or any other good ideas that others can come up with. He could follow the path historically taken by Dany, or take a different one.

From what I understand, Dorne was always onside when it came to forming an alliance to restore the Targs, so there are many ways an event chain like this could be made to make sense.

You could even tie in dealings with the Golden company and potentially running into Young Griff.

This would be an alternate universe kind of scenario, but still believable and potentially quite fun.
Paragon

PostPosted by AWildWightAppeared! » Wed Dec 14, 2016 06:18

Paragon wrote:I would quite like to see a small event chain involving Viserys.

The way I see it, the event(s) would either be very short or as long as Daenarys'

The event itself and the circumstances? Simply that Viserys is given a titular title like Lady Stoneheart and a small number of troops (I mean very small, like 50), with real choices to make such as marrying Dany off and forging an alliance with Khal Drogo or anyone else for that matter, taking the dragon eggs from her, or any other good ideas that others can come up with. He could follow the path historically taken by Dany, or take a different one.

From what I understand, Dorne was always onside when it came to forming an alliance to restore the Targs, so there are many ways an event chain like this could be made to make sense.

You could even tie in dealings with the Golden company and potentially running into Young Griff.

This would be an alternate universe kind of scenario, but still believable and potentially quite fun.

Since Viserys is quite Unstable, maybe if you meet Young Griff Viserys might get an option to try and kill him. Maybe silently so as not to gain kinslayer, or enter a duel and slay him right there . The duel option might make him feared or respected by the Golden Company and they might decided to help him because ALL the blackfyres are dead.
AWildWightAppeared!

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 06:28

Added everything to the list.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Kilher7 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 18:17

targ triarch.

so I like to play bleeding years as aegon and try set up alternative realms.

he has an option to join new volantis. (witch kind of expected it and was bitterly disappointed in canon)
and can easily become a lessor triarch.
I would like to see a sub-mod that lets him become leader of new Valaria while preserving the yearly election.
it seems his feudal nature has trouble becoming partriacan and keeping the freehold government.

eventfully I hope to run simulations of a dance of drgons like event but set after an election campaign instead of a feudal kingdom
Kilher7

PostPosted by Kilher7 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 18:24

valyrian priesthood.

so colonize valyria submod has a cool feature I like to reform valyrian religion.
but I dislike that you have to colonize valyria to get it.
I would prefer a priesthood creation method from getting new valyria its de jure territory back.
I feel Need to purge the great plaza of those rhellor lovers. and replace them with a priesthood loyol to the freehold

Make Valyria great again.
(oddly holding the great plaza early is wonky) it goes to nomad succession and dorkathi show up to take over the plaza)
Kilher7

PostPosted by Kilher7 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 22:23

viceroy and revoke title retract vassal. imp administration added to triarchy goverment
wish I had these as new valyria
want to punish the defeated tyrosh by giving their lands to the lords who were loyal to the triarchs.
Last edited by Kilher7 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 20:09, edited 2 times in total.
Kilher7

PostPosted by Nerdman3000 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 19:27

I think it'd be cool if we could be able to form a New Valyrian equivalent of the Kingsguard, if we choose to form the Empire of New Valyria rather than the Kingdom of the Iron Throne. Though perhaps something the New Valyrian Kingsguard could be instead called the Dragon Guard.
Nerdman3000

PostPosted by Kilher7 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 19:35

that's a cool idea. it would make new valyria feel like a real empire.

should creation requirements for event be similar to kings guard creation requirements?
are their any important ways it should be different for the triarchy and valyrian culture?
could other triarchs get a chance to veto lead triarch calling up the guard?
does celibacy have to be required to be a member?
Kilher7

PostPosted by Kilher7 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 20:16

if done in aegons conquest it would have different government type than if done in bleeding years
Kilher7

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 23:28

Have you tried my Form a Guard mod?
SinStar87

PostPosted by Jetlag89 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 02:23

Splitting the martial ability into 3 separate sub skills

We currently have the "fighter" traits that helps define our duel skill and competence at tourneys. I was thinking/wondering how hard would it be, for the benefit of flavour/immersion this could be further split into "archer" and "horseman" traits. In addition to separating the "fighter" skills for tourney calculations in favour of using the proposed new "horseman" skills. Also to fit the new "archer" skills into the mix add a *hold archery contest* decision akin to the *hold melee*/*tourney* options.

Further down the line if anyone thinks this a worthwhile endeavour each skill/trait could be used as a multiplier when in command to add further impact in battles so a formidable fighter in tandem with whatever commander trait they received might increase melee troops morale by 10% or such like. Again similar effects could be added for the new horseman/archer skills.

any feedback would be great. I've searched the mod forum high and low for anything requested remotely similar but came up with blanks so its either a dumb idea that nobody cares for or a possible gem to be fully uncovered
Jetlag89

PostPosted by Nerdman3000 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 19:26

I have a weird idea for a trait that could be added to one of the Submods like The Seed is Strong, Valyrian Blood, or Congenital Overhaul that perhaps , if added to the mod, adds a Valyrian Purple eyes trait, which naturally both adds purple Valyrian eyes to a character, but also adds maybe +5 or +10 attraction, and perhaps make it so that it can be either inherited at birth or not if your father is of High Valyrian descent or has the trait.

I suggest this because there are cases of characters who are children of Targayren kings like Rhaegar's daughter Rhaenys and I believe Baelor Breakspear, who looked like a Martell, but had the purple eyes of House Targayren.
Nerdman3000

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods