SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by estbun » Thu Oct 27, 2016 17:28

I've been getting a blank event about three years after starting the game, currently I've got no idea how to diagnose what is causing the blank event, how would I check which events have fired last or which events have fired for me
estbun
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 16:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 17:29

Fixed my fix, it seems from_potential is busted when it comes to scoped triggers.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 17:30

Don't believe you can. Did you get a new version in the last two days? I fixed holiday gifts in them, which seemed to be causing blank events.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by estbun » Thu Oct 27, 2016 18:03

But in the latest version there still isn't a keep/castle/fortress in Winterfell?
estbun
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 16:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 18:08

SinStar87 wrote:delete the 00_base_values 00_upgrades files in common/buildings, but the mod isn't faulty, it does what's intended, just ck2 has a bit of an issue in loading them for some reason.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Opunium » Fri Nov 18, 2016 20:54

Is there a mod collection that only includes the 'serious' sub mods? I like your mods but some just dont fit ASOIAF. If not, is there an easy way to get rid of sub mods like the gay marriage and holiday gifts?
Opunium
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 13:59

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 21:08

No, no more collections. The only joke mod I have is AGOT Release Date, which isn't in it, and Holiday Gifts shouldn't be active again until December. Gay Marriage is completely player based so you can just not use the decisions. But if you want them out you can find the mod files in the collection and delete them or just download the mods you want to use.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 17:54

Added a workaround for the LBOH issue of buildings not being built.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Brojan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 13:13

The ultimate collection doesn't contain all your mods, is that correct?

Is it possible to make a installer where people can choose the mods they want to install?

and last but not least: Thanks for your amazing work, i really enjoy your mod(s). :mrgreen:
User avatar
Brojan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:38

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Way2co0l » Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:02

Brojan wrote:The ultimate collection doesn't contain all your mods, is that correct?

Is it possible to make a installer where people can choose the mods they want to install?

and last but not least: Thanks for your amazing work, i really enjoy your mod(s). :mrgreen:

An installer like the one HIP uses would be absolutely amazing.
Way2co0l
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 01:26

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 16:21

I have no clue how to make an installer
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Brojan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 16:38

SinStar87 wrote:I have no clue how to make an installer


If i remember correctly there are some neat free ware solutions.
User avatar
Brojan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:38

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 18:24

http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Creating_a_mod_ ... ller_guide

I have been meaning to make one myself but can never be bothered tbh
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
User avatar
blackninja9939
Moderator
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50
Location: England

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 19:38

Well I can't get past the second step... No idea how to create an nsi file.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Brojan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 20:50

SinStar87 wrote:Well I can't get past the second step... No idea how to create an nsi file.

I am trying to find a workaround for this at the moment.

When you just want to make an installer from the zip, it is quite easy. Just use "installer based on zip file" option. Everything else should be selfexplaining.

To create an NSI File, you have to rename a ".txt" file to ".nsi" . I trying to use the sample script provided here, but it gives me several errors with the NSIS Compiler. :evil:
Last edited by Brojan on Sat Dec 10, 2016 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Brojan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:38

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Brojan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 21:02

Brojan wrote:
SinStar87 wrote:Well I can't get past the second step... No idea how to create an nsi file.

I am trying to find a workaround for this at the moment.

When you just want to make an installer from the zip, it is quite easy. Just use "installer based on zip file" option. Everything else should be selfexplaining.

To create an NSI File, you have to rename a ".txt" file to ".nsi" . I trying to use the sample script provided here, but it gives me several errors with the NSIS Compiler. :evil:


I am getting errors for every !insertmakro command in the example script. Hope somebody can solve this.
Last edited by Brojan on Sat Dec 10, 2016 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Brojan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:38

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 21:24

Brojan wrote:
Brojan wrote:
SinStar87 wrote:Well I can't get past the second step... No idea how to create an nsi file.


I am trying to find a workaround for this at the moment.

When you just want to make an installer from the zip, it is quite easy. Just use "installer based on zip file" option. Everything else should be selfexplaining.

To create an NSI File, you have to rename a ".txt" file to ".nsi" . I trying to use the sample script provided here, but it gives me several errors with the NSIS Compiler. :evil:


I am getting errors for every !insertmakro command in the example script. Hope somebody can solve this.

Well it is !insertmacro not !insertmakro for one...

If you don't like the installer guide there you could use Inno as well which is what AGOT uses however I don't actually remember how to make a new one work hence I just provided the wiki's guide.
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
User avatar
blackninja9939
Moderator
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50
Location: England

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Brojan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 00:31

blackninja9939 wrote:Well it is !insertmacro not !insertmakro for one...

If you don't like the installer guide there you could use Inno as well which is what AGOT uses however I don't actually remember how to make a new one work hence I just provided the wiki's guide.

First of I really appreciate the guide, didn't mean to offend you.

Second !insertmakro was just a spelling mistake, in the script it is written correct.
User avatar
Brojan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:38

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 00:46

Brojan wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:Well it is !insertmacro not !insertmakro for one...

If you don't like the installer guide there you could use Inno as well which is what AGOT uses however I don't actually remember how to make a new one work hence I just provided the wiki's guide.

First of I really appreciate the guide, didn't mean to offend you.

Second !insertmakro was just a spelling mistake, in the script it is written correct.

Oh I am not offended, I have never made an installer in the method from the guide but I assumed it would actually work but if not that is a shame
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
User avatar
blackninja9939
Moderator
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50
Location: England

Re: SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection

PostPosted by Brojan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 00:53

blackninja9939 wrote:
Brojan wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:Well it is !insertmacro not !insertmakro for one...

If you don't like the installer guide there you could use Inno as well which is what AGOT uses however I don't actually remember how to make a new one work hence I just provided the wiki's guide.

First of I really appreciate the guide, didn't mean to offend you.

Second !insertmakro was just a spelling mistake, in the script it is written correct.

Oh I am not offended, I have never made an installer in the method from the guide but I assumed it would actually work but if not that is a shame

Most errors I had seem to be fixed.However I still get an error in line 108 everytime I try to compile File /r /x "*.exe" "${mod_path}*" . Am i missing a specific point here?

Is there a possibility to write private messages? Don't want to spam this forum with offtopic posts.
User avatar
Brojan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:38

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests